A legit 'thank you' to Blizzard

90 Orc Mage
With all the vitriol on the forums right now regarding the MINOR inconvenience being unable to log in, I just wanted to take this moment to thank the folks over at Blizzard for making this game and this latest expansion. I haven't had this much fun playing since I started back in Burning Crusade. Your ability to maintain this thing for as many years as you have says something about what you're doing. The fact that this game is down as little as it is, is astounding. This expansion's release was the smoothest I can remember. The world and characters you've created have allowed me a level of escapism that no other game or activity can. You've allowed me to meet new friends and stay in touch with old friends that have moved away. I hope a blue manages to see this post and it isn't lost among all of the unnecessary hatred that the angsty 13 year olds are spewing this morning. Again, thank you Blizzard. Not all of us are so quick to jump down your throats. Some of us can stop, take a step back, see the scope of the operation you're running, and realize that a tiny bit of downtime means nothing in the long term. Good on you guys for all the work you've done and the universe you've created. You've made many people very happy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Yeesh wall of text sir, hurts too look at tbh. =(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I couldn't have said it better myself. Probably my favorite expansion besides Wrath.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Great game.

Same problem multiple times ain't so great.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I agree it's been a good expansion so far, appreciate all the hard work the devs have done.

That said I still want HGWT back!

But aside from that good job. ☺
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
With all the vitriol on the forums right now regarding the MINOR inconvenience being unable to log in, I just wanted to take this moment to thank the folks over at Blizzard for making this game and this latest expansion.

I haven't had this much fun playing since I started back in Burning Crusade. Your ability to maintain this thing for as many years as you have says something about what you're doing. The fact that this game is down as little as it is, is astounding. This expansion's release was the smoothest I can remember.

The world and characters you've created have allowed me a level of escapism that no other game or activity can. You've allowed me to meet new friends and stay in touch with old friends that have moved away.

I hope a blue manages to see this post and it isn't lost among all of the unnecessary hatred that the angsty 13 year olds are spewing this morning. Again, thank you Blizzard. Not all of us are so quick to jump down your throats. Some of us can stop, take a step back, see the scope of the operation you're running, and realize that a tiny bit of downtime means nothing in the long term. Good on you guys for all the work you've done and the universe you've created. You've made many people very happy.

Fix'd. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
The game would be MUCH better if it were online more than it were offline.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Shut up. Make my server work. I pay, I play. Don't care about their work. FIX IT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
LAG
10/07/2012 11:42 AMPosted by Piped
I couldn't have said it better myself. Probably my favorite expansion besides Wrath.

agreed. but i guess i have a sentimental attachment to it since i started playing then.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
If it hurts you to look at a paragraph, how do you read a book?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
I keep hearing how awesome this expansion is... and I'm glad it is... I just wish it was playable for me. Stupid them changing the core foundation of the game without adding the option for it to stay as it was...

Oh looting how I miss thee.

But anyways, thank you for bringing more positive to the forums, but I don't necessarily see people being upset about not getting a service they're paying for as 'vitriol'... perhaps being a little less rude to those who are being inconvenienced by this might have made your post come off less snarky?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
0/10
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I would like to thank Blizzard for making a great game but their customer service is getting bad. I'm more than willing to pay several more dollars a month more for more GMs, dedicate login servers, and more devs.
Reply Quote
Sucking up won't get your server put first in line OP.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Great game.

Same problem multiple times ain't so great.

THIS
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
10/07/2012 11:41 AMPosted by Anargyros
Yeesh wall of text sir, hurts too look at tbh. =(

ADHD ftw!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/07/2012 11:41 AMPosted by Tookah
With all the vitriol on the forums right now regarding the MINOR inconvenience being unable to log in, I just wanted to take this moment to thank the folks over at Blizzard for making this game and this latest expansion. I haven't had this much fun playing since I started back in Burning Crusade. Your ability to maintain this thing for as many years as you have says something about what you're doing. The fact that this game is down as little as it is, is astounding. This expansion's release was the smoothest I can remember. The world and characters you've created have allowed me a level of escapism that no other game or activity can. You've allowed me to meet new friends and stay in touch with old friends that have moved away. I hope a blue manages to see this post and it isn't lost among all of the unnecessary hatred that the angsty 13 year olds are spewing this morning. Again, thank you Blizzard. Not all of us are so quick to jump down your throats. Some of us can stop, take a step back, see the scope of the operation you're running, and realize that a tiny bit of downtime means nothing in the long term. Good on you guys for all the work you've done and the universe you've created. You've made many people very happy.

I wouldnt know, I cant log in.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]