Tiger Palm needs a glyph.

Tiger Palm glyph adds the 20% armor ignore in one punch instead of two. Then when you were to use the next Tiger Palm it would only stack to x3.
Reply Quote
You get a ton of free Tiger Palms so you shouldn't have an issue keeping up three stacks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
That would be a direct change to gameplay and would probably end up more like "Your Tiger Palm lasts for 1 minute, but the armor penetration bonus is reduced by 5% per stack".

See glyph of inquisition.
Reply Quote
You get a ton of free Tiger Palms so you shouldn't have an issue keeping up three stacks.

This is true, but PvP wise to get dmg rolling is awful not to mention the dmg is not there.
Three Tiger Palms then start using your Blackout, Sunrise and FoF? I dont see warriors sundering me to meet their dmg.
Edited by Wonhanglo on 10/7/2012 12:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
glyph would be a no-brainer dps gain in pve, so they won't do it without some tradeoff.
Reply Quote
Monk dmg is below average. Why would you need a trade off? You only get 3 majors compared to what it used to be. So you kinda get the trade off with losing out on one Major glyph for a two stack Tigers Palm.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Warriors don't sunder as much anymore as a lead in thanks to Colossus Smash. Prior to its existence, Sunder in PvP was far more common. In fact it was required in some cases.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Could be worse, you could be an unholy DK and only do 60% of your potential damage without diseases on the target.

Or, a rogue who needs SnD and rupture up before they start fighting.

I think Tiger Palm is quite nice in that aspect. Its a noticeable increase, but you aren't gimped if you don't use it during a short fight.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Thing is I feel like we just have a ton of ramp up, before 80 getting tiger eye brew takes "forever" and getting that tiger palm up does as well. I think they should move combo breaker down some levels and make it a base line ww trait and give us a new mastery.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]