Go spread paladin hate

90 Worgen Druid
As a healer I'd say a ret paladin has an easier time killing people with wings than warriors, you guys should really spread the word.
Reply Quote
Disarm, silence, LoS etc.

Paladins aren't that scary.
Reply Quote
The Light is highly overated
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/07/2012 12:33 PMPosted by Tycusfindlay
As a healer I'd say a ret paladin has an easier time killing people with wings than warriors, you guys should really spread the word.

No, not going to be a loser like everyone else and complain about a class that has a challenge. All these whining people who come to our forums and complain are exactly the type of people I avoid in real life. If there is a class and it's hard to beat I tend to like it as it means I have to work for the kill - that is satisfaction even if I lose. Hell, I said it in another post: Give rogues some love, buff mages more and leave us warriors alone. As with any class, eventually you learn what their weaknesses are and exploit that for the kill. Hell, let's buff paladins too, I'm game!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
SOM
No, not going to be a loser like everyone else and complain about a class that has a challenge. All these whining people who come to our forums and complain are exactly the type of people I avoid in real life. If there is a class and it's hard to beat I tend to like it as it means I have to work for the kill - that is satisfaction even if I lose. Hell, I said it in another post: Give rogues some love, buff mages more and leave us warriors alone. As with any class, eventually you learn what their weaknesses are and exploit that for the kill. Hell, let's buff paladins too, I'm game!!

Yeah bro. We should buff warriors well we are at it. Why stop at 3% per second?How about 5% per second?!?! I love the challenge!!! We should bring back vengeance in pvp too. We should also buff mage's burst damage. I feel like BM hunters are a little lackluster in burst as well.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/07/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Hashtag

Yeah bro. We should buff warriors well we are at it. Why stop at 3% per second?How about 5% per second?!?! I love the challenge!!! We should bring back vengeance in pvp too. We should also buff mage's burst damage. I feel like BM hunters are a little lackluster in burst as well.

Okay everyone, Hashtag is a troll - let's give him the honors and reply to every single post he makes and pay close attention to him...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I think warriors are simply a challenge to kill now. I won't complain about paladins, they're a challenge to kill too :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]