Enhance or Ele at 90?

90 Worgen Druid
Which spec has better dps right now in a dungeon/raid environment? I love both specs equally so it's not really a matter of preference. I'm leveling my shaman and I want to know what to gear up for.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Accoridng to Raidbots.com Ele > Enhc
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
According to Noxxic Enh>Ele. Only by 7k dps though.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
10/07/2012 04:08 PMPosted by Olskoo
Accoridng to Raidbots.com Ele > Enhc

10/08/2012 10:38 AMPosted by Craniuz
According to Noxxic Enh>Ele. Only by 7k dps though.

No.

Enhance is currently pulling more numbers than Ele on Patchwerk/slight movement fights. Ele is also slightly favorable this tier because of movement synchronization with sustainability for damage.

If you like Enhancement, play Enhance; you will do fine. Same can be said for Elemental.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman

No.

Enhance is currently pulling more numbers than Ele on Patchwerk/slight movement fights. Ele is also slightly favorable this tier because of movement synchronization with sustainability for damage.

If you like Enhancement, play Enhance; you will do fine. Same can be said for Elemental.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
They both scale the same! If you use your CD's right movement really shouldn't be a huge dps drop with Enh (I know i've played one since Vanilla and stuck w/ him). Play what style you like the most honestly; one isn't better than the other; its all up to you and what buttons you click and how you move...NOT what abilities are better because they simply aren't. Any one who tells you that just doesn't know.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I compete just fine with Elemental in PVE situations; a lot of time slightly better but again; its because I've played it for years and years.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]