Onyxian Whelping needs a nerf

1 Human Mage
The damage from this pet at low levels is about 2-3 above where it should be and is almost impossible to beat. And on the upper level fights with this pet with that charged breath it will tear off 3/4 the health of any mob you throw at it. Just seems unbalanced as it is basically and IWIN button in most fights.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Working as intended.... there are a few pets than need a serious nerf on 1 or more of their moves.
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
The whole system is garbage, store pets are far more OP than rares. Get stuck in battles with pets that are 3-4 levels higher than you. Dumb
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Uh the Onyxian Whelping which is one of my main battle pet is not OP. The charged Breath attack has a high miss chance and I think Blizz forgot to put it on the tool tip. Whenever I use it, I consider it a gamble and that's why I prefer Lift-off over it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
10/07/2012 06:08 PMPosted by Explöited
The whole system is garbage, store pets are far more OP than rares. Get stuck in battles with pets that are 3-4 levels higher than you. Dumb

I dunno, the rare spider I got is pretty damn powerful.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
10/08/2012 12:53 AMPosted by Meiz
Uh the Onyxian Whelping which is one of my main battle pet is not OP. The charged Breath attack has a high miss chance and I think Blizz forgot to put it on the tool tip. Whenever I use it, I consider it a gamble and that's why I prefer Lift-off over it.

Yeah, it misses so much it's not even worth using. While Lift-Off misses a lot too, you at least get 1 round of avoidance with it.

10/08/2012 01:34 AMPosted by Rabzaus

I'm surprised I don't see more spiders. I've been using mine since level 5ish and it's probably been my strongest pet across the board. It usually only dies against hard-hitting pets that can burst it down in 1-2 rounds (notably Pandaren Monk and Summit Kid).
Edited by Sellary on 10/8/2012 2:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
10/08/2012 01:34 AMPosted by Rabzaus

Crystal Spiderling? That thing is a BEAST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I beat this regularly with quite a few setups.

You're doing it wrong, and posting from an anonymous alt makes it no better.

Gonna slay dragons? Don't bring a cucumber. It's not very effective.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]