Character Transfer (Resolved)

90 Pandaren Monk
I recently paid for a faction change/realm transfer and got the email saying it was complete and I should be able to play that character, the Bnet interface for transaction history also says complete... but the problem is there's no character on that specified realm that I had sent for.

I've usually had it show up as pending and the character show up early, but this time it's the opposite and has me a wee bit concerned.

Anyone else have this issue?

Edit: I also like to add that I don't really have a reliable signal on my phone at my current location and calling is out of the question. I'd probably lose connection mid-call. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated, even if it's just putting my concerns to rest.

Thanks!
Edited by Zhoufeng on 10/7/2012 5:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
Make a new character on the realm, logon, then delete it to refresh the list.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Let me see if that works.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
AMG Tamra, you're a genious! Seems this game has quite a few bugs lately, I'm positive they'll be all taken care of.

Thank you so much!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]