BMAH bugged,places bid on wrong item.

90 Blood Elf Hunter
In need of help. I placed a bid on the Hunter tier 3 helm, but instead it puts a bid for the druid Tier 3 boots.I Dunno what happened but because of this, i lost the helm. Is this a Ui/reload problem? Opened a ticket but who knows how long that will take.
Edited by Tenkeychy on 10/7/2012 11:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Which 'Bid' button did you use? There are two, one at the bottom of the list for the currently selected item from the list and one on the Hot Item! (which is not necessarily what has been selected).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I do not recall sadly. But who in the right mind would design a ui for a bid for a hot item! A bit misleading.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
The Hot Item UI is in its own frame, separate from the standard auction UI. It's up to the player to pay attention to new UI changes as the game progresses and grows.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Pretty confident i hit the bottom bid button. All i know for sure is i had the item i wanted selected.
Reply Quote
87 Troll Hunter
10/07/2012 11:51 PMPosted by Tenkeychy
All i know for sure is i had the item i wanted selected.

Unfortunately this doesn't matter if you hit the Hot Item bid.

I understand your frustration, and your confusion. If you have any feedback and/or suggestions, a constructive, well-thought out post in the General forum would be the best avenue to give it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]