Dream Of Cenarius

(Locked)

90 Night Elf Druid
Anyone else here annoyed by the nerf?
90 Night Elf Druid
can you explain please. what are these nerfs?
90 Tauren Druid
As far as myself and the other Ferals at Fluid Druid have been able to find HotW has not been changed at all. Can you show some proof of the "HotW" nerf?
90 Night Elf Druid
i hope there isn't a HotW nerf. If you look at world of logs.. you will see that the only way many druids are placing in the top 50 for dps on some Vaults bosses is HotW. Some DoC. Even if it needs to be adjusted it should be thought about. I feel that this is a pvp arena nerf.

now what is the nerf to DoC? Or is that just a wrong title for the thread. i don't have time to play right now. I'm at work. But i will be raiding tonight.. and i am curious on what these changes are. Just so i can adjust.

^^^ I hope Tinderhoof is right. [thanks for your research.. and the podcast is fun too]
90 Tauren Druid
I think the title is mislabled. I am not aware of any DoC nerf or even a rumor of one.
85 Pandaren Priest
yeah what the HECK i just returned to this game from a few years away because this talent as a bear druid. i used to only love resto but wow i just looked at it now and i am heartbroken.
85 Pandaren Priest
no one said anything about HotW nerfs yall need to learn to read. the talent IN THE TITLE of his post used to allow bears to get instant proc healing touch
90 Night Elf Druid
Haven't gotten anyone to bite yet? Sorry bro, nice try though.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]