Need help modifying addon LHCP

90 Tauren Shaman
When I downloaded this mod in 4.03 when Ever I did a command like /benny it would say Give it some benny hill make me dance and do a /e gives it some benny.
When Mist patch was relased everything works except now instead of doing the /e emote it just puts it in white letters and no one but me can see it. How can I fix it? Here is the script for the addon. Where it is in bold is where i do believe i have to change it.
LeeroyHillCatsPower_data["benny"] = {
["text"] = "* gives it some Benny Hill! *",
["AllianceEnemyText"] = "no'bu ag grom No'ku Zaga",
["HordeEnemyText"] = "nagan an vrum Barad Lars",
["msg"] = "gives it some Benny!",
["cmd1"] = "bh",
["emote"] = "dance",
["file"] = dir.."bennyhill",
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
89 Human Warlock
That can't possibly be the entire script for the addon - and it's definitely not the part of it that's broken. All that's doing is defining some table entries.

Can you give a link to where you got the addon?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
No that is not the whole script but The addon WORKS it plays the sound and does the emote like /dance and it says it in /s but it also spose to say it in /e like it I type /benny
Cameltotems Says Give it some benny
Cameltotems Dance
Cameltotems gives it some benny

It is not doing the /e gives it some benny and that is what is broken in it it just puts it in white to where i can only see it
Go to curse and type in Leeroy Hill Cats Power or LHCP
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]