A bit of an RP realm problem

58 Worgen Death Knight
Hey guys, this is Cothron, from Wyrmrest Accord, and I've been having a bit of a problem that I hope some of you Veteran RPers can help me with. You see, I've been RPing at Wyrmrest for quite a few months now, and I've always thought it was a great RP realm, but apparently the opinion is shared by many others, because now it has a very high population, and at times the server is locked, so I can't RP on that server as much as I'd like to. What I'm getting at is that I'd like to know if there's another RP server that has a lot of people who RP, because some servers I've found don't always RP. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I really hope that this wasn't one of those obvious questions.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Besides Moonguard none of the RP servers have the RP population those two servers have. You can find close knit RP groups though if you want to make a name for yourself. But if you want a city filled with RPers in lore appropriate transmog talking in character all over the place, I think Wyrmrest and Moonguard are the only places to find it with any consistency.
Reply Quote
99 Worgen Priest
Well if your looking for a good group of people to rp with (not always big usually 6 people on at a time) is Rising Sun Fellowship on Cenarion Circle.

They ony have one requirement to get in and that's you have to be a belf
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 02:17 PMPosted by Elrith
Besides Moonguard none of the RP servers have the RP population those two servers have. You can find close knit RP groups though if you want to make a name for yourself. But if you want a city filled with RPers in lore appropriate transmog talking in character all over the place, I think Wyrmrest and Moonguard are the only places to find it with any consistency.

Sisters of Elune constantly has the smaller cities filled with Wyrmrest Accord folks on the other hand. You'll miss out on their MRPs, but it's basically the home away from home.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]