BM pet claw 30k crit, Rogue backstab crit 18k

70 Human Warrior
So a BM pet's basic attack hit's harder than a rogue's primary attack that has positional requirement. Really couldn't stop laughing at this the other day when I was checking my logs in pvp. I didn't armory them but I don't care what there gear was like this is flat out stupid.

Blizzard what did you think would happen to the rogue class when you NERFED every single ability?

Also did dumb and dumber think up the talent tree? How boring, what's the point of the 2 non lethal talent points? Prep and shadow step in the same tier? Elusiveness, oh joy can I spam faint so I can energy starve myself more?

Why do plate classes have FAR better mobility than leather wearing agile rogue?

Sad that rogues are using shuriken toss to build combo points cause energy regen is terrible, you completely broke the class.

Pretty sure most rogues didn't ask to be OP like we we're in Cata which was you're mistake by the way for not fixing it. So what do you do in MOP completely gut the class making it the joke of Wow.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
You have a higher sustained dps than us.
Reply Quote
70 Human Warrior
10/08/2012 01:06 PMPosted by Slingshot
qq

Cute it's a BM hunter, you do realize prior to MOP if you had a brain you could already tear rogues apart as a hunter? Now all you have to do is sick on pet on us and we die in a few seconds. I hope you're a troll because I have a hard time believing people can be as stupid as you.

And really all you got is QQ after what the title says? HAHA...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
lol BM = BEAST Mastery.
Your not going to be fighting anymore MM hunters with pets hitting like pillows, unless of course they have downs. If you KNOW your fighting a BM hunter and you KNOW its under the BW Buff, common frickin sense would tell you to pop evasion/vanish (until the buff is gone) L2P
Edited by Ripsauce on 10/8/2012 1:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
10/08/2012 01:06 PMPosted by Slingshot
qq

Careful, ese. You're treading in dangerous waters here. Waters composed mostly of salty tears.

10/08/2012 01:11 PMPosted by Fiddlery
You have a higher sustained dps than us.

Also, I like your hat.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
so true
Reply Quote
60 Orc Shaman
10/08/2012 01:13 PMPosted by Phenomenaut
Careful, ese. You're treading in dangerous waters here. Waters composed mostly of salty tears.

Think know matter where you go, BM hunters are treading in "salty tears".
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
8 years to be exact.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
I don't think there's necessarily anything wrong with having two non-lethal poisons in the talent tree. They could probably even do three. if they do that though, all the poisons should be in one talent level. Also, they should try and make sure the poisons they put into the talent tree aren't awful. I'm liking leeching poison enough during dailies and whatnot that i've flipped between it and improved feint a few times, but I don't think i'd be making a bold statement to say that paralytic poison looks terrible.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Also, I'd love to see the bad rogue that dies to my pet without me having to do anything.

Exaggeration is a crybaby's most lethal tool.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
I'd say it's a bit closer to 10 seconds, actually.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Amen, my animal-loving brotha.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
10/08/2012 01:22 PMPosted by Slingshot

Cute it's a BM hunter, you do realize prior to MOP if you had a brain you could already tear rogues apart as a hunter? Now all you have to do is sick on pet on us and we die in a few seconds. I hope you're a troll because I have a hard time believing people can be as stupid as you.

And really all you got is QQ after what the title says? HAHA...

I play both classes like most do in an end game or atleast at a normal raid clearing level.
I'm well aware that i could rip a rogue in cata, I've actualy been pretty good at ripping a rogue sence patch 1.7.

I've yet to see this rogue that my pet can solo though or the one that dies in a few seconds,
well unless its a scrub in all pve gear not even heroic pve gear at that, trying to play BG hero in random battle grounds.

With the very little arena time i've spent so far in mop the rouges Ive encountered had atleast the ability to be competitive and quite a few times I've seen them on the wining side or the battle.

L2P, dont cry because you cant global a baddie hunter like you were doing in cata.
It's not our fault that the baddie hunters can actualy beat up on sub par rogues now.

But i can asure you they're pets arent soloing you, i dont care how bad you may be your not getting soloed by a hunter pet and if you are then you really need to go play checkers or call of doodie or something else.

Whenever someone isn't on the advantageous side of the stick, they always try and be the rational, high and mighty person that has all the answers or stories behind it. When they aren't, they are always the ones to whine and complain what's wrong. If you are going to come and debate an issue, at least acknowledge the issues of the class and try not to credit your "skill."

Us rogues are broken more than any other class has ever been. Skill plays a huge part but skill has nothing to do with the damage of our main abilities and the lack of utility and mobility. Yea I beat people in duels, but that's usually when they messed up on their end because there's nothing that a rogue has in his arsenal that has to make any other classes second guess their actions. If we blow our cooldowns early, we're just as good as the boars in durotar. If we use them too late we're just as good as the critters in orgrimmar. Regardless of how much skill "those" rogues had during your matches, he can be the best rogue in the world but he'll only end up being mediocre against everyone else because of his class.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]