Hit & Expertise Cap for PvP?

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Rogue
I've been hearing it's 7.5% For both but I've also heard 3% For both and even 3% Hit and 7.5% Expertise.. Does anyone know what the Cap is now for PvP?
90 Undead Rogue
It's 3 percent. The way to check is to mouse over your hit chance and expertise and the cap is when you see 0.00% next to level 90. It's 7.5% for pve because that percentage makes it 0.00% for 93 mobs (The highest level a mob can get in a raid)
90 Blood Elf Rogue
It's 3% hit & expertise. 7.5% for pve and I believe for spell hit too not 100% anymore.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Alrighty then.. I am way, way over the PvP Hit Cap. Haha. Thank you for your fast responses.
90 Undead Rogue
DOH!
90 Troll Warrior
I tried reforging out of as much expertise as I can, so I am stuck at 6.98 I guess, I imagine this will only get worse when I upgrade the last few pieces to Prideful. IS there any way to drop the Exp. cap all the way to 3%?
90 Human Rogue
07/06/2014 06:25 PMPosted by Maliceblade
I tried reforging out of as much expertise as I can, so I am stuck at 6.98 I guess, I imagine this will only get worse when I upgrade the last few pieces to Prideful. IS there any way to drop the Exp. cap all the way to 3%?

You're doing something really wrong. I always reforge out of Expertise, and am full Prideful, and I have just over 4%.
90 Undead Rogue
07/06/2014 06:25 PMPosted by Maliceblade

The belt, boots, cloak, bracers, and neckpiece have two options for itemization. Make sure you're going for Cruelty pieces, and not Accuracy
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]