Another hunter hate thread

90 Worgen Druid
CQC
im not going to sit here and whine all day but... . come on.... really? Arena is going to be UNPLAYABLE this season. Atleast when i pop my cds im cc'able. just a little nerf please....
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
CQC
Dont try to tell me to pop defensive cooldowns. I have ONE and it only reduces 20 percent damage and i have to glyph into it to reduce crits. even still i get melted by the hunter. what the fudge man?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Stampede can be cced... don't suck
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
CQC
10/08/2012 02:41 PMPosted by Legonds
Stampede can be cced... don't suck

if im being interupted, silenced, stunned and melted in less than twenty seconds while wearing full bg gear then yeah i guess i suck. you sir are a genius.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
10/08/2012 02:16 PMPosted by Yeahbro
im not going to sit here and whine all day but

come on.... really?

Arena is going to be UNPLAYABLE this season. Atleast when i pop my cds im cc'able. just a little nerf please....

10/08/2012 02:20 PMPosted by Yeahbro
I have ONE and it only reduces 20 percent damage and i have to glyph into it to reduce crits. even still i get melted by the hunter. what the fudge man?

10/08/2012 02:53 PMPosted by Yeahbro
if im being interupted, silenced, stunned and melted in less than twenty seconds while wearing full bg gear then yeah i guess i suck. you sir are a genius.

im not going to sit here and whine all day but
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
CQC
10/08/2012 02:49 PMPosted by Zeti
A druid is crying about PvP balance? I am confused.

dude dont even start with druids. especially balance, of which ive been playing since bc. we DESERVE everything we got. everyone USED to laugh at the laser chicken
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
10/08/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Yeahbro

dude dont even start with druids. especially balance, of which ive been playing since bc. we DESERVE everything we got. everyone USED to laugh at the laser chicken

We DON'T deserve what we get? People used to laugh at Hunters for years, we weren't even representable in Rbg's, no one wanted us.

Yes BM needs a nerf, but come on...be sensible and realize that there are already 50 "NERF HUNTARDS!" threads out there and there is absolutely no reason to make another.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
So my main tank druid crits for 500k+ in pve that is 250k crits in pvp... If you want to stop a hunters burst cc the hunter, then he can't do anything other then let his pet auto attack.
Edited by Legonds on 10/8/2012 3:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/08/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Yeahbro

Lol.

No, seriously. No one class "deserves" to be given the OP tramp stamp. Not saying druids are, but still...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
CQC
10/08/2012 03:05 PMPosted by Legonds
So my main tank druid crits for 500k+ in pve that is 250k crits in pvp... If you want to stop a hunters burst cc the hunter, then he can't do anything other then let his pet auto attack.

he cant do anything? disengage? immune to damage cd? traps? fd? scattershot? it keeps going mang. He cant be cc'd when hes going berserk with his pet.

We DON'T deserve what we get? People used to laugh at Hunters for years, we weren't even representable in Rbg's, no one wanted us.

Yes BM needs a nerf, but come on...be sensible and realize that there are already 50 "NERF HUNTARDS!" threads out there and there is absolutely no reason to make another.

People used to laugh at hunters? the hunter was my first class, GOD FORBID you actually had to lay your traps down strategically and kite with what you had. I will admit hunters used to be alot worse off then what they are now.

As far as the balance druid goes, when was the last time you saw a grand marshal druid? It used be go resto or dont raid with us. Yeah boomkins were that bad so they DESERVE what they got. BM hunters dont DESERVE to melt any class in less than thirty seconds
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
As far as the balance druid goes, when was the last time you saw a grand marshal druid? It used be go resto or dont raid with us. Yeah boomkins were that bad so they DESERVE what they got. BM hunters dont DESERVE to melt any class in less than thirty seconds

I'm not a serious Pvp'er, at all, the farthest Arena rating i had last year (as MM) was 1734, my partner? A Boomkin, one of the best we had on our bad realm. He had to transfer over to Kel'thuzad because people were begging to do Arenas with him. No one deserved to face roll, that's not called balance. We shouldn't be able to either, i'm not "for" being able to demolish someone.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I heard resto druids are critting 200k+ in cat form.
Reply Quote
71 Blood Elf Mage

Nothing anyone says, in response to this thread, will make any difference. OP is only trying to promote druids, and druid specs as being the most DESERVING of any buffs, while any other class/spec only deserves nerfs.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
How come resto druids do significant damage in cat form?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
10/08/2012 03:20 PMPosted by Yeahbro
he cant do anything? disengage? immune to damage cd? traps? fd? scattershot? it keeps going mang. He cant be cc'd when hes going berserk with his pet.

He can be CC'd after the pop of BW, you just have to wait until after he pops it (when he is all big and red)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]