Nerf bat...

90 Undead Warrior
Is it coming for us?
Reply Quote
81 Worgen Druid
Yes, along with BM hunters.

Anyone who denies it is simply delusional and just trying to stay positive.

With that being said no one knows how hard it will be, It could be just a simple CD stacking nerf.
Edited by Elpresadorr on 10/8/2012 4:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
We'll be getting a nerf for how powerful TFB stacks are.
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 09:35 PMPosted by Quint
second wind. nerf is evident.

GO DIE IN A FIRE YOU MAGE! GET OUT OF THE WARRIOR FORUMS!

That's right I threatened you. What you gonna do about it?
Edited by Thalert on 10/8/2012 9:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 09:39 PMPosted by Thalert
second wind. nerf is evident.

GO DIE IN A FIRE YOU MAGE! GET OUT OF THE WARRIOR FORUMS!

That's right I threatened you. What you gonna do about it?

Get you to 20% try for 10 minutes then run off crying cause he is bad.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I don't understand why people think Second Wind is OP. Like, I honestly don't. I can understand people getting angry at CD stacking carnage and hell, even getting mad at Avatar (but seriously, that ability is the shiznit) but I mean... why the hell are people getting angry at Second Wind?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
time to get your ook on
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 10:11 PMPosted by Izar
I don't understand why people think Second Wind is OP. Like, I honestly don't. I can understand people getting angry at CD stacking carnage and hell, even getting mad at Avatar (but seriously, that ability is the shiznit) but I mean... why the hell are people getting angry at Second Wind?

I really don't know had some butt hurt rogue QQing trade about it the other day was like warriors arent meant to be a healing class. Funny thing is neither are rogues, mages and hunters i want to argue warlocks and DK's should not have heals, but i sort of get it. Another thing its our only heal short of victory rush which they already have to be dead for.. great lot of good that does (handy in situations but not what you would call an over all heal). The other healing talents are just !@#$ compared to it. With the amount of damage being dealt at the moment should be more than enough to counter a 3% of 330kish/1sec heal seeing as we don't have any thing to top our self up after.
Edited by Tuffkant on 10/8/2012 10:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/08/2012 10:24 PMPosted by Tuffkant

I really don't know had some butt hurt rogue QQing trade about it the other day was like warriors arent meant to be a healing class. Funny thing is neither are rogues, mages and hunters i want to argue warlocks and DK's should not have heals, but i sort of get it. Another thing its our only heal short of victory rush which they already have to be dead for.. great lot of good that does (handy in situations but not what you would call an over all heal). The other healing talents are just !@#$ compared to it. With the amount of damage being dealt at the moment should be more than enough to counter a 3% of 330kish/1sec heal seeing as we don't have any thing to top our self up after.

That's what I think. I don't see how it's that big of a deal when other classes have so much more in terms of self heals/utility.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Lol a warrior healed for over 1mil in a 2s match today. No way in hell that's gonna last. It would make sense if you got a 20% damage nerf (ret hybrid heals cost us a devestating dps loss) while second wind was up, but no. It's massive damage and the best HoT in the game. And it doesn't even cost a gcd! They should just put "the easy class" in the description on the toon creation screen.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/08/2012 10:59 PMPosted by Invincible
Lol a warrior healed for over 1mil in a 2s match today. No way in hell that's gonna last. It would make sense if you got a 20% damage nerf (ret hybrid heals cost us a devestating dps loss) while second wind was up, but no. It's massive damage and the best HoT in the game. And it doesn't even cost a gcd! They should just put "the easy class" in the description on the toon creation screen.

1 Mil? No. Doubt that.
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 10:59 PMPosted by Invincible

Don't ret pallys have an execute?
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 11:22 PMPosted by Tuffkant

Hammer of Wrath.

Seriously...in Cata...Rogues Recup? Druid Frenzy regen? Blood DK's in general?
Why is it so bad for us to have self healing when we're the only pure Melee , in your face fighters.
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 11:54 PMPosted by Rozin
Hammer of Wrath.

Which should have been used before the warrior racked up 1 mill second win heals.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
The only change that warrior needs is gag order removed from pummel and increased to 4s in heroic trow and a change in how TfB works.
Cause the real issue comes from a 4-5 stack TfB whit cds stacked.. But instead of reworking TfB they will just nerf cds screwing fury for no reason.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight

Hammer of Wrath.

Seriously...in Cata...Rogues Recup? Druid Frenzy regen? Blood DK's in general?
Why is it so bad for us to have self healing when we're the only pure Melee , in your face fighters.

if you are thinking hammer of wrath is like execute you are surely mistaken execute hits for at least double the amount of hammer of wrath does and has a cool down. it hits for a max of 20k with a 5+ second cd while second wind is heals for 10k every second. minimum
Edited by Manthing on 10/9/2012 2:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/09/2012 05:01 AMPosted by Quint
i am going to watch you get nerfed and laugh.
so you have trouble with warriors? learn to play your class, or find a new game
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
10/09/2012 05:01 AMPosted by Quint
i am going to watch you get nerfed and laugh.
Shut up baddie mage. Using Bushiido as an example, if you can't burst through 9214.53 health p/s as a mage, uninstall WoW and pursue some other game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]