New models: New dances?

100 Night Elf Warrior
The torso would be a normal human torso, save for the fur and the black eyes. Normal face, two arms, one head, etc. Of course, the fur might stop at the waist line to make room for elegant tattoos on the torso.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
10/09/2012 12:42 AMPosted by Sarîa
As long as female blood elves keeps there dance, Ill be happy.

Noooo I hate my dance.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
10/09/2012 08:14 AMPosted by Saigio
The torso would be a normal human torso, save for the fur and the black eyes. Normal face, two arms, one head, etc. Of course, the fur might stop at the waist line to make room for elegant tattoos on the torso.

So you want fetish fuel.

Gross. O_o

This is completely for the kewl factor. Not the... other factor...
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Mage
10/09/2012 08:14 AMPosted by Saigio
So you want fetish fuel.

Dear god, why is it people have to make assumptions like that?

Nobody wants to play as Nerubians except for maybe Avaruu.

I'd play one.
Reply Quote
93 Gnome Warlock
I still heavily stand next to this dance for female gnomes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR3HP03xWH0

If pandaren females didnt get Caramelldansen >.>

This! This! A thousand times this! (And a model update too ^_^)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
10/09/2012 08:33 AMPosted by Talothas
Dear god, why is it people have to make assumptions like that?

because of who Synesa was in the past
Reply Quote
94 Night Elf Hunter
I've pretty much relegated myself to the likely truth that new models won't be coming until the next expansion, considering every time Blizz is asked about new models, they have a different story for what stage of development they're in.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
10/09/2012 12:13 PMPosted by Kalaryia
I've pretty much relegated myself to the likely truth that new models won't be coming until the next expansion, considering every time Blizz is asked about new models, they have a different story for what stage of development they're in.

Just feed us new gear with higher numbers, and maybe some old stuff brought back and tweaked for level cap people. Also, please remove class restrictions on gear older than cataclysm--A little something for the RPers. I promise i'll keep paying.
Edited by Synesa on 10/9/2012 6:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
10/09/2012 04:39 AMPosted by Zhouliang

I also want to play as a Nerubian. And as for them, I'd say just give them two legs rather than the 6 they have at the moment. I mean, we know they have four legged variants in Crypt Lords and the priests, just say its a new varient they made to chill with people

Anywho, new models probably won't mean new dances, but it could mean that the dance studio is actually possible. Remember that the reason it didn't happen was because the Vanilla molds couldn't handle some of the other dances
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior

I also want to play as a Nerubian. And as for them, I'd say just give them two legs rather than the 6 they have at the moment. I mean, we know they have four legged variants in Crypt Lords and the priests, just say its a new varient they made to chill with people

Anywho, new models probably won't mean new dances, but it could mean that the dance studio is actually possible. Remember that the reason it didn't happen was because the Vanilla molds couldn't handle some of the other dances

Quite so! And we have two-legged bug people now. Mantid. They're too similar in theme for Blizz to make Nerubs a new two-legged playable race. Plus, think of all the weird ovi stuff Goldshire would give birth to. We don't... want... that. See, now if we had tarantula people, you couldn't ERP with them unless one of you wanted to get himself eaten by the female, or at least beaten the crap out of and sent away.
Edited by Synesa on 10/9/2012 7:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
93 Gnome Warlock
You do know there's a fetish for both those things, right?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
10/09/2012 07:58 PMPosted by Brutaria
You do know there's a fetish for both those things, right?

Oops. Forgot about domestic violence women.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
10/09/2012 12:01 AMPosted by Avaruu
It is pretty good. There's just something so captivating about tauren ladies.

Let me show you the dance of my people.

10/09/2012 04:12 AMPosted by Synesa
Gimme a humanoid race of tarantula people! Doooo it! I want a tarantula lower body! Thier racial skill could be to let people ride them, or to trap people in webs, or melt them with acid!

Needs more Quelaag.

http://dobrochan.ru/src/jpg/1112/chaos_witch_quelaag.jpg

Chaos Witches all up in here.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Whoa. Way too big. o_o
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
10/09/2012 08:06 PMPosted by Aurinaka
403 error :s
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
10/09/2012 08:06 PMPosted by Aurinaka
It is pretty good. There's just something so captivating about tauren ladies.

Let me show you the dance of my people.

Gimme a humanoid race of tarantula people! Doooo it! I want a tarantula lower body! Thier racial skill could be to let people ride them, or to trap people in webs, or melt them with acid!

Needs more Quelaag.

Chaos Witches all up in here.

Dark Souls all the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
10/09/2012 10:26 PMPosted by Altaiea
Dark Souls all the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Praise the Sun!

\o/
10/09/2012 10:02 PMPosted by Shimaula
403 error :s

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/file/view/Chaos_Queen_Quelaag.png/273400932/480x339/Chaos_Queen_Quelaag.png
Edited by Solahnd on 10/9/2012 10:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]