Team Canada

90 Tauren Shaman
So I've got a Bucktooth Flapper, and a Prairie Dog. But there's no moose pet, and so my team has a gaping moose-sized hole in the middle of it. Those of you familiar with meeses know that this is a maaaaassive hole.

Help me finish Team Canada! If not a moose pet (which would be perfect), what else do you think works? :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Use a caribou or a bear.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
The Summit Kid looks a lot like the mountain goats native to the Canadian Rockies.
Reply Quote
A tree might work, you can hunt one outside Silvermoon. We do need a moose pet though.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I feel like the Summit Kid is more reminiscent of tall European mountains than Canada. The bear, however, might just work!

Which caribou pet do you mean? I couldn't find one on warcraftpets that looked similar.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
I feel like the Summit Kid is more reminiscent of tall European mountains than Canada. The bear, however, might just work!

Which caribou pet do you mean? I couldn't find one on warcraftpets that looked similar.

Winter Reindeer.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Mmm, yes, good idea! I'll hold try-outs for the Winter Reindeer and the Darkshore Cub (black bears are pretty common around my area...) and see who fits the theme best.

Thanks everyone!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
The Darkshore Cub is brown; for a black bear, you want the Dun Morogh Cub.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
10/10/2012 02:21 PMPosted by Ryxl
The Darkshore Cub is brown; for a black bear, you want the Dun Morogh Cub.

Canada has both black bears and grizzly bears. So, either would work.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]