Restoring the Ratio

90 Human Rogue
In light of the recent dip in Horde from an already seemingly non-existent Horde base.
I am making the switch to Horde today. I desperately miss the look of an Undead Rogue and the new racial is pregnant with potential. I will miss dual on-use trinkets and the lovable chums I've come to know in <Not Bad>, but as I see it, with such a high occurrence of KT Alliance in game, and no one to counter them, it's a Rogue's dream.

So if anyone shares this notion, as did many of the players on Tichondrius Horde, show some support! Maybe I'll see some of you guys on the other side, but hopefully not too many ;)
I'll be the Undead Rogue looking generally awesome without a jaw.

It's been real,
- Tycho
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I'd love to switch over for some wPvP but I'm not giving Blizzard a single dollar for faction changing. They expect us to solve the imbalance issue ourselves while handing them $30 a pop? No thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
10/09/2012 10:43 AMPosted by Claw
I'd love to switch over for some wPvP but I'm not giving Blizzard a single dollar for faction changing. They expect us to solve the imbalance issue ourselves while handing them $30 a pop? No thanks.

this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/09/2012 10:43 AMPosted by Claw

This !!! THIS THIS THIS!!!! I came.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I can picture the developer meeting now.

"Hey guys, I have a great idea! Lets allow the faction imbalance on a high population pvp server to get ridiculously skewed so the other can't effectively quest, and does't stand a snowballs chance in hell in world pvp. Good thing we made these Panda cities that both factions use have no guards!! Actually, lets let it get so bad that people from the lower faction will actually transfer off the server to make it even worse than we ever thought possible!"

"Great idea Dave! Get started on that right now!"
Edited by Skate on 10/11/2012 9:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I can picture the developer meeting now.

"Hey guys, I have a great idea! Lets allow the faction imbalance on a high population pvp server to get ridiculously skewed so the other can't effectively quest, and does't stand a snowballs chance in hell in world pvp. Good thing we made these Panda cities that both factions use have no guards!! Actually, lets let it get so bad that people from the lower faction will actually transfer off the server to make it even worse than we ever thought possible!"

"Great idea Dave! Get started on that right now!"

It's arguably their greatest success then.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Need to notch players to transfer in order for some to follow.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/11/2012 09:30 PMPosted by Skate
Good thing we made these Panda cities that both factions use have no guards!!

There are guards in several quest hubs and settlements. You're just being ridiculous now.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
10/12/2012 11:32 AMPosted by Akhiro
Good thing we made these Panda cities that both factions use have no guards!!

There are guards in several quest hubs and settlements. You're just being ridiculous now.

Well thats not true, so many quest hubs and settlements do not have guards. I walk into new quest hubs all the time to get/hand in quests, and they are litterally filled with alliance that are either afk or just running around, and if you tried to so much as hand in a quest you are instantly attacked.

For me its not so bad cause i can cloak and vanish to get out of there. But other classes must be haveng a terrible time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]