Warriors..

90 Human Mage
A warrior got near me today, he actually broke my shield too. This is unfair. This is insane! I'm a mage, why are warriors touching me, getting near me? I want it back like in cataclysm when I could perma-nova them and shatter them into oblivion. Please blizzard, make it how it was, and how it should be. Respect your favorite class. I could list a million reasons why warriors are overpowered, such as them silencing me, their ability to do damage, and the fact that they can break snares and stay on a target, but I'm just going to say that if warriors aren't nerfed so that I can permamently kite them again, I will unsubscribe.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
^ GhostCrawler in disguise
Reply Quote
A warrior walked past me in Orgrimmar today and farted so loud that it deleted all my gear and left me standing naked next to the mailbox.

I believe this ability was called Second Wind. Nerf Second Wind!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
If only I could land that 763 K heroic strike on you that I did on a low level dummy.... it made me feel better about myself.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Lol you think warriors touch you in bad places. Have you not fought a hunter? :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
A warrior walked past me in Orgrimmar today and farted so loud that it deleted all my gear and left me standing naked next to the mailbox.

I believe this ability was called Second Wind. Nerf Second Wind!!

LMAO
Reply Quote
Isn't it unhealthy to cry this much?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I once saw a warrior stare a lock to death in a bg...

...true story!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]