471 ilevel not meeting lfr requirements?

100 Tauren Death Knight
I assume that LFR isn't completely working yet, since I'm getting the above message...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
MOP LFR gets turned on today after server restart. Its only the 1st 4 bosses i belive but you will be able to use lfr to do them. LFR gear is going to be sub-par to the reg raid gear but will be epics...same as cata i think

Reg raids were turned on last week.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
the lfr raids aren't up yet, are they?
Reply Quote
what time is the restart? i was under the impression it had already happened, since i didnt get on till after 10 (est) and most of the time restarts happen before or at 10 for us.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
Yeah, restart definitely already happened on my realm. Gear requirements may be bugged?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
if you aren't a high enough ilevel it tells you that specifically

if it just says "you don't meet the requirements" they haven't opened them up yet
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Same thing here.. iLvl requirement is 460.. i'm sitting at 462 yet it says "You do not meet the requirements for this dungeon"..

I got off work to be able to stay up and do LFR right when it came out.. i am VERY PO'd..
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
MOP LFR gets turned on today after server restart. Its only the 1st 4 bosses i belive but you will be able to use lfr to do them. LFR gear is going to be sub-par to the reg raid gear but will be epics...same as cata i think

Reg raids were turned on last week.

Server restarts finished over an hour ago.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Okay, so as I understand it, raid resets are at 9am PST?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
When Raid reset time is hit, they will open.

9am PST, 12pm EST.
Edited by Lorfaine on 10/9/2012 7:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Normally this would be applicable, if the raid already had it's first half put out, but being as it's brand new, it doesn't apply to the server raid reset unless you had ALREADY been inside
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
10/09/2012 07:56 AMPosted by Bunneh
Normally this would be applicable, if the raid already had it's first half put out, but being as it's brand new, it doesn't apply to the server raid reset unless you had ALREADY been inside

stuppidddddd

The Raid reset timer will hit, then they will open.

Why would they open them, then have raid timer hit 3 hours after just to let people abuse double dips on the 1st dya of lfr?
Edited by Lorfaine on 10/9/2012 7:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Same thing here.. iLvl requirement is 460.. i'm sitting at 462 yet it says "You do not meet the requirements for this dungeon"..

I got off work to be able to stay up and do LFR right when it came out.. i am VERY PO'd..

Your lack of understanding of how raid resets work is not Blizzard's problem.
Edited by Gorganis on 10/9/2012 7:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Shaman
Heya Bunneh, I believe you said your were 462 iLvL you need 463 for LFR if im Correct ....Just giving you the heads up ...

Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
They dropped it to 460.

Heya Bunneh, I believe you said your were 462 iLvL you need 463 for LFR if im Correct ....Just giving you the heads up ...
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Shaman
Thanks Rote.

They dropped it to 460.

Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
wtf 460 and i worked so hard to get full heroic gear damit im item lvl 465 now with some epics gear i got now 1 more hour till LFR is up
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]