I would just like to take a moment...

90 Human Paladin
...to sincerely thank blizzard for removing almost all choice from my quest rewards. Lord knows the last thing I want to do is be presented with the opportunity to get gear for a secondary spec without having to have that spec in retainer and switch back and forth 4 times comparing rewards to gear I have in my bags! Why don't we take this a step farther and just have you spec and play my character for me so I don't have to do *anything*!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
You realize there are vendors that sell full sets of quest quality gear for every spec up to ilvl409 in almost every single zone?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
@Cyntric But I think you missed the point. A class like a paladin, has 3 very different gear sets. The tank set has str, stam, parry, exp, dodge, mastery and hit. The dps set has str, stam, haste, mastery, crit, exp and hit. The heal set has spirit, int, stam, haste, mastery. Why should he A.) Have to purchase quest rewards for gold from a vendor or B.) switch specs to see loot appropriate for that spec? Why not offer all the plate gear his class can wear?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]