ret dps

5 Pandaren Rogue
i have two pallys and ive been running ret for 5.0 this is an alt to my main acount and this toon useing to post is off an alt account

why im posting here is that theres alot of complaints about damage and inquisition, ive noticed that keeping this inq up can be annoying in a fight and our overall good points seems to be some burst before we start just pokeing bears with needles for attacks, what im wondering is why cant blizz just do the fallowing
t5 talant, you know how it extends wrath from 20 to 30sec and halfs the cd on hammer of wrath, well thats another anoying part of our dps as if your adding it toroation your effectively removeing another holy power generater mvoe until the ability is over
whats the SOLUTION? EASY replace the ret portion of sanctafied wrath to keep inqusition up with no duration!, WHY? because this will even out dps, make inq upkeep for those that hate the ability, remove the question about the inq glyph remove the wasted holy power gen move during avenging wrath, or atleast somewhat, they could remove the free use of the killshot hammer with this talant choice to keep power balanceing if needed

please dont knock on me for sugjesting this, as you all know frost was forced to have to hit out moves on oblit or fs depending on 1hs or 2h, and arc mage was made much more complex and there nt really a faceroll spec anymore, why not just give players this, pallys are already called faceroll and already called cheaters for loh and bubble and we are already flavor of the month played by a huger player base for holy in pvp, all im asking is you give us this 1 thing, the "oh i inspected you and you choce the tardadin talant =p...well u still pull smooth even but good dps you welcome to join our raid" and i just smile back and accept and mash ma buttons, give us facerollers a haven spec class to rest into to not be completely banished by the other players from the game
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
10/09/2012 10:27 PMPosted by Safefall
give us facerollers a haven spec class to rest into to not be completely banished by the other players from the game

No. GTFO.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Inq is annoying a.f but they gave ferals are very similar ability as well. I think this xpac is meant o be the "active dps/mitigation" control xpac.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Feral had Savage Roar before we even had Holy Power.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It used to only affect white damage, its non-optional now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
omg more buttons what shall we ever do......... lol i played a mage as my main before all the way up until MoP hit, keeping up inq is no big deal. if youre complaining about that lol you woulda never survived playing fire back when u had to stack/keep up scorch. I've also experienced potentially the most faceroll spec ever........ old arcane. (111111) besides intracacies are what keeps the game interesting. I dont want to play a strictly three button spec. I think if Blizz was to put in the updates your asking for then they should be via glyphs or something and they should be a dps drop. players shouldnt be rewarded for making things easier just for the sake of it
Edited by Meatbawlz on 10/10/2012 11:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 10:52 PMPosted by Invincible
I think this xpac is meant o be the "active dps/mitigation" control xpac.

LOL HAHAHAHA (seriously laughed) cause plenty of classes are doing stupid things like doing dragon roars for 180k. ahh sorry I do think your making a good point with the resil changes and everything but I still think they have some work to do. I feel like I skipped beta and found myself playing beta anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/10/2012 11:56 AMPosted by Shinyman
LOL HAHAHAHA (seriously laughed) cause plenty of classes are doing stupid things like doing dragon roars for 180k. ahh sorry I do think your making a good point with the resil changes and everything but I still think they have some work to do. I feel like I skipped beta and found myself playing beta anyway.

What....?
Reply Quote
10/10/2012 12:12 PMPosted by Invincible
What....?

you don't realize how much 180k is out of your health pool? and you called this the

10/09/2012 10:52 PMPosted by Invincible
"active dps/mitigation" control xpac.

slow...
Edited by Shinyman on 10/10/2012 5:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]