WTB: More Spirit

100 Draenei Priest
People who have 9k+ spirit unbuffed: what is your equipped item level?

My item level is 466, and only one of my non-trinket items doesn't have spirit (but even that has a spirit gem). My unbuffed, unflasked spirit is 7433, and I'm honestly trying to figure out how someone would get to 13k.
Edited by Treela on 10/10/2012 8:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/10/2012 08:12 PMPosted by Treela

11323 Unbuffed Spirit
Alchemist, 1480 Spirit from Flask
Panda, 500 Spirit from Food (eating 250 food because it's cheap)

= 13910 Spirit (5% Kings Buff) Raid Buffed

Too much for normals. Not enough for Heroics.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Get the trinket with like 850 spirit, that'll help right there.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

My item level is 466, and only one of my non-trinket items doesn't have spirit (but even that has a spirit gem). My unbuffed, unflasked spirit is 7433, and I'm honestly trying to figure out how someone would get to 13k.

I have 8965k unbuffed Spirit.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
470 and +13k raid buffed with flask and racial bonus. Empty Fruit Barrel is a good trinket. Get it if you don't have it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I was sitting at 8k but I've started moving out of spirit and into mastery so that I don't need to spend so much mana in the first place.
Working well so far.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/11/2012 05:36 AMPosted by Sparklefever
Stats buff doesn't affect Spirit, as it's technically a secondary stat. It only affects Str, Agi, and Int.
I "knew" this, and yet I still managed to blotch it up. Blech.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I'd love me some more Spirit. I'm only at 6300 (unbuffed), and while making first guild attempt at Stone Guard last night I was gasping for mana. Though I'm almost certain most of that was from everyone getting used to learning a new fight, rather than farm content -- there was a LOT more raid damage to heal through than it seems like there should have been.

Time to keep grinding Brewery for that off-hand and trinket. Sigh. At least the color chatter from the Ancestrals there is entertaining.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/11/2012 07:06 AMPosted by Bigjilm
Time to keep grinding Brewery for that off-hand and trinket. Sigh. At least the color chatter from the Ancestrals there is entertaining.

The one where they compliment the healing and dis the party was hysterical.

---

Maybe I should start asking people what trinket to run with :) There's a lot of good choices!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I currently have 8336 spirit unbuffed with JC gems (2 max) but with Alch flasks that's a whooping 1380 more and food.

But I don't always need spirit flasks at least not on Gara and maybe not on Feng depending if we two heal it this week.

I'm wondering how H Spine trinket is like in comparison to some of the 363 regen trinkets (I have them all).

Looking at say the Fruit Barrel or PoP (which was nerfed) compared to H Spine's trinket giving a constant 990 spirit and 360+ INT I'm not sure why it's not on any lists. 1000 constant spirit is nothing to scoff at if you need it while gearing.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/11/2012 10:24 AMPosted by Moophious
Looking at say the Fruit Barrel or PoP (which was nerfed) compared to H Spine's trinket giving a constant 990 spirit and 360+ INT I'm not sure why it's not on any lists. 1000 constant spirit is nothing to scoff at if you need it while gearing.

Because the Int uptime of Fruit Barrel is high enough that it maths out at over 1k Int, at the small cost of ~150 Spirit, which also doesn't stacking or watching buffs.

And PoP maths out to roughly 900 Spirit as well, in addition to the significantly higher base Int.

In both cases, it's a very small Spirit loss for a relatively large boost to Int. The 463s are better than H-HoU for general throughput and are close enough in regen to be negligible.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Currently I am at
Mana Regen11736
Combat Regen8294
Unbuffed, I have had no problems in Heroics unless I have stupid people with me. LFR has been a different story but maybe I should just refer back to my last sentence. I do feel that in LFR I am trying to do too much and thus the reason for mana issues.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Spirit: 9582. ilvl 474. I think at around 12k or so I wouldn't have mana issues.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Thanks Caleko,

I haven't used it but I did question mainly because a lot of priests and other classes seem to continue to use it. Perhaps they haven't got any drops for their slots.

I suppose it's a great trinket until you get one of those to replace it with for regen only.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
10/11/2012 10:24 AMPosted by Moophious

This is an AWESOME TRINKET! The Fruit Barrel and is nearly always up! Windsong is proccing a lot more this week too (was there a fix?) and it can proc more than one stat..with the Fruit Barrel Intellect....beeyoootiful!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I currently have 7653 spirit and I feel that any more spirit would be a hindrance.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Why's that? I don't think they are particularly special
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]