Experienced Warlock LF raiding Guild

90 Troll Warlock
Just moved to this server right before MOP release. Looking for a new raiding guild the I can join and have lots of fun with. I am 28 yrs old with a daughter and wife so I consider myself pretty mature and I am looking for the same kind of maturity within the guild. I can start raiding by around 8pm ST monday-thursday except for every other wendsday in which I can start by around 9. I have lots of experience with raiding and doing heroic modes in the past and want to continue defeating heroic modes. I know my class in and out and do very well with boss mechanics. If you have any questions and/or just want to know more please feel free to pst me in game or send a in-game mail. I look forward to hearing from potential guilds.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
The second raiding group in my guild is recruiting if you wanted to msg someone in game. First group is 4/6 as of right now. Just look up anyone in bad city.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
GDKP could be looking for you.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
stryfe.enjin.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]