keep getting dcc help!

90 Blood Elf Rogue
i need help i keep on getting dcc in drenden idk if its the server or somehting else my connection is fine i just dont know whats wrong if this ever happened to some 1 and it got fixed please reply
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Priest
The above person is having a problem with connection issues while trying to connect to Drenden. He hasn't figured out what's wrong, and has assured that his internet connection is fine. His main purpose is figuring out whether anyone has had an issue similar to his, and if so how did they solve it.

I'm sorry, alcohol made me do it. If I made a mistake translating this I again blame alcohol.

Edit: Stuff happened, it is what it is.
Edited by Iwonthealu on 10/10/2012 9:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
There was a time once, where I used the Gnomish World Enlarger in the Undercity sewers, and I got disconnected and would instantly disconnect every time I logged on.

Currently the ways I know of that I can disconnect:

1) Jumping around in circles in game
2) Having a mount, flying maybe, on auto-run, and alt-tabbing to open a web browser will almost always cause disconnection.

If you are getting the odd disconnection, I'm gonna say that's normal if its only happening a few times a week.

If it's happening several times a day, or several times an hour it MAY be a hardware fault.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
It could be a corrupted game install or even a driver problem from the amount of information that he gave.

Try the technical support forum? They have quite a few troubleshooting guides.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]