<Clarity> [H] 25m.

90 Tauren Druid
For those whom did not know Autocrat is Harrybear

Clarity adopted most of the retarded NOS raiders inkowing this is the 100th time they've tried to get back together and raid again.

prediction: Clarity 25s will fail half way through tier expansion like every other NOS reformation just cause they are terrible and blame "carrying the other half of the raid group" when really they suck themselves.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Mage
as
Edited by Villettanu on 10/30/2012 4:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
For those of us with terrible memories, what does NOS stand for? I really can't figure it out.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
They've been NOS since bc. it was Nosferatu in vanilla.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hehe. My brother was in that guild. If I recall correctly, so were you Mt...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Mt bro why you be hatin, harry aka auto is hung
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Don't be hating on Hodgie.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
1/6 HM MsV 2/6 HoF. Need moar exceptional deeps. http://claritywow.com/join Go.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
gogo
Reply Quote
1 Worgen Mage
congratulations on killing feng

shame you had to kill garalon 10 man on raiding off night

25s too hard ?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Hmm damm shame aint it. And yeah i would have to agree alot harder then 10mans.
Reply Quote
1 Worgen Mage
10's are for those who can't find and organize a large enough group of friends to play football so end up playing tennis (HAH!) instead.

a real 25 man guild wouldnt downsize because they cant kill a normal mode boss theyve only wiped on for 2 days max
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
haha so you call a bunch of friends being bored on the weekend going and getting some loot a bad thing. And it's cute how you made this alt just to troll our thread im impressed. Lockouts reset each week you know. although lvl 1s arnt exactly the go to guys on endgame content.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
11/04/2012 06:10 AMPosted by Rawrhat
a real 25 man guild wouldnt downsize because they cant kill a normal mode boss theyve only wiped on for 2 days max

I lol'd
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
haha i love mad n3rds like this lvl 1 :D
Reply Quote
1 Worgen Mage
10/24/2012 05:48 PMPosted by Autocrat
No idea why people even bother with 10's. Oh wait yes I do, they're retarded enough to willingly sacrifice the possibility of a much richer raiding environment in order to avoid the logistical overhead that said scale entails.

10's don't count.

this thread needs more bashing about the size you will eventually default to when you decide to take 'the easy route' and obviously keep number 1 players like Oz

/end sarcasm
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
11/04/2012 06:13 AMPosted by Cronnox
haha so you call a bunch of friends being bored on the weekend going and getting some loot a bad thing

Serious question Mr Clarity dude.

Why is it retarded when other people do 10man raids, but not when you guys do it? >.>

Also more 25man guilds have cleared HoF than 10 at this point, pretty sure that makes it look like 25s are easier. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
CLARITY #1 Tens mans drool get on our level scrubs.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
11/04/2012 05:05 PMPosted by Rawrhat
No idea why people even bother with 10's. Oh wait yes I do, they're retarded enough to willingly sacrifice the possibility of a much richer raiding environment in order to avoid the logistical overhead that said scale entails.

10's don't count.

this thread needs more bashing about the size you will eventually default to when you decide to take 'the easy route' and obviously keep number 1 players like Oz

/end sarcasm

Glad you think Oz is #1 like we all do without Oz we wouldnt be number 1.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
^^ Question above Mr Clarity dude.

Unless you'd find it too challenging to answer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]