<Clarity> [H] 25m.

90 Pandaren Warrior
We killed one 10man boss on a Saturday afternoon, not a scheduled raid night, because we were done with HOF for the week and had H Feng in sight for 25's (grats us), and because you can click your fingers and find 10 players, even on a weekend and off night - the organizational requirement to field PVE10 is as effortless as the content itself. We use 10's the same way that 10's use LFR - to familiarize ourselves with content [in prep for our chosen difficulty level] in a retard friendly setting.

Rest assured, we will upgrade (and yes it is just that) our 10m Garalon to a 25 next reset.

More 25 man guilds cleared MV H and HOF N than 10's because 25man guilds are generally better organized, more focused, and less plagued with spastics (and also raid more because they are less lazy VOTE ROMNEY) despite the fact finding and fielding a 10man raid team is about as hard (and as classy) as picking your nose, as demonstrated by DREAM Paragon.

This is not meant to be shots across the bow at Prestige and Dragon Slayers, who very likely field better average-player-skill-level raids than we do and thus output far better results even in their ezmode difficulty, but rather every other median 10man that's failed to faceroll content in a setting that we've constantly found to be dumbfoundingly boring/without challenge.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
That's alot of words to say "we needed to kill it on the "retard" setting".
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Lol'd at upgrade.
Also, there was no reason to even namedrop DREAM Paragon, besides the fact that you probably think that if you switched over to 'ezmode setting', you'd probably be world 1st too.
Edited by Acrosis on 11/5/2012 7:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
hey LV 1 man get off my D ick
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Acrosis you even rank?
Edited by Cedgaberry on 11/5/2012 6:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Yes, I do rank.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Lol you guys talk so much trash, downing 2 of the easiest Heroic bosses in MSV doesn't make you the "Gods of Jubei". 25s are easy, there's no way of putting it any simpler, you can carry 15 people and still down bosses. Whereas 10s require more coordination and less retardation then 25s, also have less margin of error then 25s. The only "skill" involved in 25s is managing to get 25 people online at the same time, rest is faceroll.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
CLARITY #1
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Going to go out on a limb here (not really) and assume you meet at least three of the below criterion:
Not Caucasian
Not Male
Not Republican
Uni Student
Feminist
Egalitarian
Play DOTA/HoN
... because your logical process is about as flawed as 5.0.5 during the first week of MOP (bam)!

I would rather not raid with someone that assume only caucasion males are capable of logic.

Judging by the rest of your post, you certainly aren't capable of it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Hahah gotta love them mad n3rds and there 10's. Jelly we wouldn't raid with you, you don't even rank!
Reply Quote
58 Undead Priest
11/06/2012 04:12 PMPosted by Autocrat
25s are easy, there's no way of putting it any simpler, you can carry 15 people and still down bosses. Whereas 10s require more coordination and less retardation then 25s, also have less margin of error then 25s. The only "skill" involved in 25s is managing to get 25 people online at the same time, rest is faceroll.

Going to go out on a limb here (not really) and assume you meet at least three of the below criterion:
  • Not Caucasian
  • Not Male
  • Not Republican
  • Uni Student
  • Feminist
  • Egalitarian
  • Play DOTA/HoN
  • ... because your logical process is about as flawed as 5.0.5 during the first week of MOP (bam)!

If 25's were so easy that "you can carry 15 people and still down bosses", and 10's have "less margin of error", then why wouldn't all the amazing 10man guilds [lol] raid 25's and just carry the bads, taking advantage of the apparently under tuned content to bypass the intense challenge of 10's [HAHAHAHAHA couldn't type that without laughing].

You are totally correct that a large slice of the challenge that comes from 25's over 10's is the ability to field 25+ players every reset. We've made mention of this numerous times. We seem to be the only guild on this realm ambitious and capable enough to do just that, and succeeding in said goal offers us a richer social dynamic, affords us more loot, and gives us a competitive advantage when it comes to bolstering that playerbase (why raid 10's when you can raid 25's has been an extremely successful message for us, recruitment wise).

If i was looking for a protégé, i'd take the guy that held together a 25-40 man recreational raid team for x years over the guy that has 5000 twitch followers because he smashes 10man raids in his mum's basement for the same reason i'd take the guy who built and scaled a boutique law firm over a top 1% USYD grad. In both cases, one is a leader of men with a broadly applicable skillset, and the other is a huge nerd with a questionable value proposition and very replaceable commodity, like all the perfect-GPA-plays-two-instruments-and-is-captain-of-the-chess-team asian Ivy hopefuls that Harvard loves to reject because they are BORING.

In summary, i'm better than every one of you internet warriors at life. Come at me.

Not only are you racist but you're also a flaming moron. If 10s is so easy why don't you try it for yourself instead of making all these claims that you can't backup. Seeing as you can't down anything in 25s (worth mentioning), or backup any claims you keep mentioning you should shut your gob and stop making a moron out of yourself and giving your guild crap rep.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Warrior
    We burn lowercase t's
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Warrior
    Dat lvl 58 exp!
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Druid
    11/06/2012 08:34 PMPosted by Cedgaberry
    Hahah gotta love them mad n3rds and there 10's. Jelly we wouldn't raid with you, you don't even rank!

I think you'll find that I do mate. Not that it matters, because I wouldn't raid with you if you were the last raid team on this game.
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Death Knight
    JELLY!
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Warrior
    i decided i would be nice instead.
    Edited by Cronnox on 11/6/2012 9:52 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Goblin Priest
    I don't know any backstory but have enjoyed the trolling going on in this thread.

That said, these are direct quotes from your guild thread on the Aman'thul forums,
    No drama queens/kings

Act appropriately to outsiders and don't be a douche bag in general.

You're not representing your guild very well buddyo, are you all a bunch of trolls?
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Druid
    What's going on in this thread? Awww !@#$ 2/6H 25man, hold up let me grab my résumé.
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Priest
    I caught your uneddited for the record.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]