Any BC RP guilds on this server

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've heard that you can find any kind of roleplaying guild on either this server or WRA, and I was wondering if there were any BC themed guilds on this server.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
You mean people who run around Outland fighting ZE LEGION and riding Nether Rays in cool formations as they patrol the broken wastes of a dying world?

Not that I know of.

You mean spacegoat and blood elf racial guilds?

More than you can shake a booterang at.
Edited by Lellex on 10/11/2012 6:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Was hoping more for the later but we'll see if there are...
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
If you want a Blood Elf guild and are of the military persuasian, <The Sunguard>, <Dominion of the Sun>, and <Bloodsworn> will suit your needs. Because they're all essentially the same thing. They're all very active and do... elf-things and war-things. Mostly good reputations, and if you RP with other blood elves, you'll see these guild tags a LOT. Large communities.

Spacegoat guilds... Uhm, <Elysium> and <Shadows of Argus> have good reputations. <The Sha'nash> was/is their military equivalent of the elves' <Dominion of the Bloodguard> and did quite a few RP-PVP events, but I don't know how alive they are at the moment.
Edited by Lellex on 10/11/2012 6:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Kewl kewl
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If anyone told you that you can find any guild you could imagine you've been sadly lied too.

But you can find any role play you want if you get the right partners though, and there are plenty of solid role players on this server.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
applied like hell to the ones i could find, thanx
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
SlA
Both WrA and MG have tons of blood elf guilds. Youre not in a BC Race Drought on either server xD
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
I would recemond any of the suggested Blood Elf guilds listed above if you are interested in the RP/PvP scene which is pretty impressive on this server.

I'll spare you the normal recruitment jib, and hope to see you around! If you're interested in getting involved in the scene let me know!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
well I am, but not really into pvp, thats my only problem
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
HEYO', SUPREMACY.

Are you interested (well, of course you are) in an organisation primarily dedicated to the complete eradication of those that oppose a strict moral code that its members believe should be retained by all? Do you enjoy torture sessions alongside the shorelines of Quel'thalas? Angry, brutal and demeaning methods of interrogation to obtain valuable information to a fascist cause?

Then Bloodsworn is the regiment for you!

With members that are always happy to preach to you our cause, perspectives and motives, as well as an overall esque of fourth-century Roman militant-ness-ness, how could you refuse?

But wait, there's more!

Join today and receive a free - yes, FREE! - copy of Forte Shades of Grey, the hottest erotic novel in the northern provinces of Quel'thalas.

Simply check out our recruitment thread today, and you're on your way:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6679518962?page=1#3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
HEYO', SUPREMACY.

Are you interested (well, of course you are) in an organisation primarily dedicated to the complete eradication of those that oppose a strict moral code that its members believe should be retained by all? Do you enjoy torture sessions alongside the shorelines of Quel'thalas? Angry, brutal and demeaning methods of interrogation to obtain valuable information to a fascist cause?

Then Bloodsworn is the regiment for you!

With members that are always happy to preach to you our cause, perspectives and motives, as well as an overall esque of fourth-century Roman militant-ness-ness, how could you refuse?

But wait, there's more!

Join today and receive a free - yes, FREE! - copy of Forte Shades of Grey, the hottest erotic novel in the northern provinces of Quel'thalas.

Simply check out our recruitment thread today, and you're on your way:

I just dont know how to respond..... oh wait, i just did...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/11/2012 09:46 AMPosted by Sty
I just dont know how to respond..... oh wait, i just did...
Forte's in the hospital at the moment, so I had to put the Bloodsworn recruitment post up for him because he coo'.

Seriously, though, Bloodsworn's a great guild.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Not denying that at all, just your recruitment style was beyond unique
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/11/2012 09:58 AMPosted by Sty
Not denying that at all, just your recruitment style was beyond unique
We try.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Felthier @Karob, askin ya the same questions
(kindof new to RP so bare with me)
What kind of RP's do your guilds do? Do they entail older raids and dungeons?
When do you have said events?
How often?
Any limits, restrictions and what not to who and who doesnt come?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/11/2012 10:04 AMPosted by Sty
What kind of RP's do your guilds do?
It's important to note that this isn't my guild, as in I don't own it. HOWEVER, the Bloodsworn is all about preserving the Sin'dorei's racial purity and remaining loyal to Kael'thas 'cause we cray.

Do they entail older raids and dungeons?
Sometimes, Sunwell's the more prominent for Bloodsworn.

We have about five a month, though with Pandaland out we've kinda let people level again.

How often?
We try for every week.

Any limits
Blood Elves only! No class restrictions, though.

restrictions
No Scarlets, Argents, Alliance, Horde, Furbolgs, Murlocs, etc. Blood Elf only.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
What kind of RP's do your guilds do? Do they entail older raids and dungeons?

Most members will make groups and clear almost all old world raids once a week. Black Temple and Sunwell are particular favorites, but I know we do them on the regular.

Most events will start 7-7:30

How often?

In MoP events have slowed down just a tad, but you can expect 3-4 RP events a week and at least a full week of battle events each month with various guilds.

Any limits, restrictions and what not to who and who doesnt come?

Having good attendence to events is the basis on advancement. We don't reward those who put in minimal effort but are very understanding for those who have limited playing schedules. Those who join the Sunguard stay there and love it. We have little turn around with new recruits coming and going and over all our members love the guild itself.

We also have dedicated RBG teams, casual raiding teams, and lots and lots and lots of RP.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
hmmmm sound good, ill deff think about it, now if a Dominion of the Sun rep could come in =P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Only blood elves in these guilds!!!!!!

<.<

>.>

*attempts to cover horns
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]