Pet Battle Daily - Reward seems poor

90 Blood Elf Mage
So, I know there are a ton of issues with Pet Battle Dailies even appearing, but I am able to see them, or was for at least one day, but honestly, I got like 9g and no xp out of it. I mean, for a daily that I have to fly all over the continent to get to, to be rewarded with 9g for my trouble, and nothing at all for the pet seemed really ridiculous.

Did I miss something, was there a bag of goodies I should have got as well that I just didn't see?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
10/11/2012 07:24 AMPosted by Delicate
Did I miss something, was there a bag of goodies I should have got as well that I just didn't see?

Nope, but there really should be.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You can get pet bandages and pet treats.

(Assuming you can get the dailies, I can't :( )
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
You can get pet bandages and pet treats.

(Assuming you can get the dailies, I can't :( )

Dailies are only gold rewards even when you can get them atm.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
10/11/2012 07:50 AMPosted by Hearus
Dailies are only gold rewards even when you can get them atm.

The grand master dailies, when they work, give pet supplies.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
There's a chance to also receive a Porcupette in the bag, but there are capturable pets with the exact same model.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Yep. I'm aware of the master pet battle trainers that I get a bag. And I remember doing the first round of tamer battles and getting a bag from each (cause each battle was a quest in itself) and I remember after completing the quest that has me defeat 4 or 5 at a time I got a bag.

But, when I do the daily, the actual daily quest, that is given from the same Pet Battle Tamers I found early (at least the one I fought was), all I got was 9g. Which seems to be confirmed by Hearus (Thank-you!).

It just seems like all the commotion over Pet Battle Dailies about not showing is a moot point till they actually make them worthwhile to actually even do. Granted I can do all the dailies I want, but why waste time on a Pet Daily that gives me just 9g and nothing to improve my pets or my traps or anything really. Plus I have to fly all over creation to get to them... doesn't add up.
Reply Quote
88 Dwarf Hunter
Delicate, while I wouldn't mind better rewards for the dailies (assuming they ever work, I still can't get mine), the real benefit to many of us is the opportunity to quickly level up our lower-level pets with the huge pet xp they hand out. The reward part of it may be working as intended.
Reply Quote
24 Dwarf Hunter
At level 60 the reward is only 90 silver. That seems unfairto peg the reward level to the character.

Should be at least a goody bag per continent per day. Otherwise, how else can you get pet supplies?

I'm not sure the low level pet tamer dailies are worth the trip. Low levels pets level fast without pet tamer quests.

Several of the pet tamers are too out of the way to be worth the time.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
At level 60 the reward is only 90 silver. That seems unfairto peg the reward level to the character.

Should be at least a goody bag per continent per day. Otherwise, how else can you get pet supplies?

I'm not sure the low level pet tamer dailies are worth the trip. Low levels pets level fast without pet tamer quests.

Several of the pet tamers are too out of the way to be worth the time.

Given the fact that there are only a few dailies that give out the supplies I'd rather see the bandages, treats, ect for sale.
I want my giant Fel Flame darnit!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Giant minfernal is better.

Also Giant Eye of the Legion.

Eye SEEEEE yooooooou....
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
its not worth leveling pets...you cannot sell most captered pets pets and if you are trying to level them and you get jumped not buff no....NOTHING...free kill me High imma dumb !@# Pet Battling... as gay as the guy you had release it
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
10/11/2012 11:44 AMPosted by Xlarge
its not worth leveling pets...you cannot sell most captered pets pets and if you are trying to level them and you get jumped not buff no....NOTHING...free kill me High imma dumb !@# Pet Battling... as gay as the guy you had release it

I....I can't even....what?
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
10/11/2012 11:44 AMPosted by Xlarge

I had fun once and it was awful.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I do the dailies for the massive amounts of experience, I don't really care about the rewards. Although I wouldn't mind getting a bag every time.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
the xp is the best part of dailies
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I agree. Im currently working on my pets. Have a lvl 11, 10, 9 that I use as my 3 mains, but 9g?? WOW!! I am not looking forward to the dalies if this is the case, id probally never do it. Id much rather battle for fun. The suggestion I would recommend is a +1 level to any pet you choose as the reward. Oh and 19g atleast.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I do the high level dailies to boost my low level pets a little. Easiest way to get all pet families to level 10 for the achievement for example.

Hoping to one day get at least one pet of each family to 25 but that is daunting since pet exp gain is so slow outside of tamer dailies.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Ya I did some pet dailies thinking I was going to get a pet bag of treats with random chance at a pet and other useful stuff. I got nothing so far but coin. No bag just coin.

Not to mention my achievement for kalimdor pet masters are all done but it won't give me the achievement. Acts like its not finished yet it shows they are all done.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
bags are from master trainers ONLY. read the thread people. lazy. that addresses your first point.

Kalimdor and EK achievements have fixes incoming, and are patched into the metas in any case. What are you complaining about that's actually relevant?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]