[A] 25 man 2/12 ToT Revenant (Echo Isles)

100 Human Mage
Current Needs: Ranged DPS and Healers
(all strong players interested in Revenant are encouraged to apply no matter the class or spec)

Realm: Echo Isles

Our Raid Times for MoP: Monday-Thursday starting 7:00 PM server (PST) and ending at 10:00 PM. We expect 75% attendence at a minimum, to maintain an active spot. Revenant is the oldest raiding guild on Echo Isles, and the only on the realm to clear SWP before the WOTLK expansion. The guild's leadership has all been on board for 6+ years - while many on the raiding roster have been in guild for similarly lengthy periods. We have a laid-back atmosphere full of laughs, but when it's time for a tough encounter, we buckle down and get it done. Revenant also boasts a fine, frequently-updated Web site, where officers and members often post tips, strats and hilarious Youtube videos. Alts are encouraged, as we do frequently hold alt runs. This is also a fine guild for those who enjoy some older content in their schedule, and for those who'd like to aim for as many achievement points as possible.

What we are looking for: We are seeking talented players who take initiative to study their class and upcoming encounters. We require applicants to be 18+, and we expect drama-free, team players who can follow orders, exhibit patience, show respect for their peers and move out of bad stuff.

Loot:We use the EPGP system, with decay and a clean slate with each new tier. We believe our numbers balance the need to reward consistency while offering newcomers a chance to win loot fairly early on.

Questions: If you have any other questions, research our Web site or contact Greta (alts: Beaujungfrau, Rhetta) or Pastafarian (alts: Fettachinian, Orzonian) ingame.
Greta#1902
Edited by Greta on 3/16/2013 12:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Email an officer at recruitment@revenant.me
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
We are still recruiting! Get at us!

http://revenant.me
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Healers needed
Reply Quote
95 Pandaren Hunter
still looking for reliable players,
can specifically use healers at the moment but all are welcome and encouraged to apply
at Revenant.me
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We have room for healers
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We need a healer monk... whatever the name of that spec is
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Don't believe them, we need some hot babes that know how to have a good time
Real I.D me benstillerfan69@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
We still need you! Apply today!

http://revenant.me
Reply Quote
95 Pandaren Hunter
still looking for reliable players,
can specifically use healers at the moment but all are welcome and encouraged to apply
at Revenant.me
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Mistweavers Needed
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
:)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
word of the day: mucro [MYOO-kroh] -noun meaning a short point projecting abruptly, as at the end of a leaf.
Reply Quote
95 Pandaren Hunter
Current Needs: Healers
(all strong players interested in Revenant are encouraged to apply no matter the class or spec)

Our Raid Times for MoP: Sunday-Wednesday starting 7:00 PM server (PST) and ending at 10:00 PM. We expect 75% attendence at a minimum, to maintain an active spot. Revenant is the oldest raiding guild on Echo Isles, and the only on the realm to clear SWP before the WOTLK expansion. The guild's leadership has all been on board for 5+ years - while many on the raiding roster have been in guild for similarly lengthy periods. We have a laid-back atmosphere full of laughs, but when it's time for a tough encounter, we buckle down and get it done. Revenant also boasts a fine, frequently-updated Web site, where officers and members often post tips, strats and hilarious Youtube videos. Alts are encouraged, as we do frequently hold alt runs. This is also a fine guild for those who enjoy some older content in their schedule, and for those who'd like to aim for as many achievement points as possible.What we are looking for:We are seeking talented players who take initiative to study their class and upcoming encounters. We require applicants to be 18+, and we expect drama-free, team players who can follow orders, exhibit patience, show respect for their peers and move out of bad stuff.

Loot:We use the EPGP system, with decay and a clean slate with each new tier. We believe our numbers balance the need to reward consistency while offering newcomers a chance to win loot fairly early on.

Questions:If you have any other questions, research our Web site or contact Greta (alts: Beaujungfrau, Rhetta) or Pastafarian (alts: Fettachinian, Orzonian) ingame
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
bump
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
If you can count to potato you can fill out our easy application. Looking for Strong DPS and Heals.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Current Needs: Healers

Our Raid Times for MoP: Sunday-Wednesday starting 7:00 PM server (PST) and ending at 10:00 PM. We expect 75% attendence at a minimum, to maintain an active spot. Revenant is the oldest raiding guild on Echo Isles, and the only on the realm to clear SWP before the WOTLK expansion. The guild's leadership has all been on board for 5+ years - while many on the raiding roster have been in guild for similarly lengthy periods. We have a laid-back atmosphere full of laughs, but when it's time for a tough encounter, we buckle down and get it done. Revenant also boasts a fine, frequently-updated Web site, where officers and members often post tips, strats and hilarious Youtube videos. Alts are encouraged, as we do frequently hold alt runs. This is also a fine guild for those who enjoy some older content in their schedule, and for those who'd like to aim for as many achievement points as possible.What we are looking for:We are seeking talented players who take initiative to study their class and upcoming encounters. We require applicants to be 18+, and we expect drama-free, team players who can follow orders, exhibit patience, show respect for their peers and move out of bad stuff.

Questions:If you have any other questions, research our Web site or contact Greta (alts: Beaujungfrau, Rhetta) or Pastafarian (alts: Fettachinian, Orzonian) ingame

^_^
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
guise
Reply Quote
95 Pandaren Hunter
looking for reliable players of all classes

apply at Revenant.me
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Still need people
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]