LF Darkmoon Rabbit

90 Gnome Warrior
So, the Darkmoon Faire starts Sunday, which means the rabbit will be around.

I'd like to acquire one for my pet collection. Since only one drops per fight, I doubt I'll be lucky enough to win one, so that means getting one from someone who does win.

Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of gold, but I do have some other pets I'd be happy to trade, like the TCG pets Bananas, Rocket Chicken and Hippogryph Hatchling. I can also offer a full set of whelplings (Azure, Crimson, Dark, Emerald), and possibly some other rare pets in trade. Horde or Alliance it doesn't matter.

Let me know if you get one and are interested in trading. 8)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
OKT
Well Tig, there is one posted in AH for 150k. Maybe we can start a charity to raise money so you can buy it! I cant believe the prices people ask for things. Sorry you didn't get it yet, but never give up! Hope runs deep.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
What do you need to get a rabbit? is it hard?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
10/09/2012 08:55 PMPosted by Malfi
Well Tig, there is one posted in AH for 150k. Maybe we can start a charity to raise money so you can buy it! I cant believe the prices people ask for things. Sorry you didn't get it yet, but never give up! Hope runs deep.

If pet sales were more brisk, I might be able to afford it. :p I've got 50k gold, and 7 to 10 of each color whelpling to sell, as well as a bunch of other stuff.

I'll send a mail to the seller and see if they want to trade for some gold and the TCG pets I have.

10/10/2012 07:39 AMPosted by Deadbud
What do you need to get a rabbit? is it hard?

The darkmoon rabbit is from a raid mob (of the same name) on darkmoon island that only drops one of the pet each time it's killed. It's got a 1-2 day variable spawn timer as well.

I want it to complete my collection of pets. I really don't plan to battle with it.
Edited by Tiggindy on 10/10/2012 9:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Simple, make your own raid for it, master loot and give it to yourself. Worked for someone on Lothar already!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
10/10/2012 07:43 PMPosted by Trigga
Simple, make your own raid for it, master loot and give it to yourself. Worked for someone on Lothar already!

I'm not 90 yet, cause I've mostly been doing pet battles.

I don't even know the spawn timer, though I've been checking in every now and again looking for it.

In any case, it's kinda moot now... (and hoping there's no such thing as pet duping)
Just traded 30k gold, plus an Azure Whelpling and a Rocket Chicken for the the darkmoon rabbit.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
OKT
Gratz Tig!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Yo,Tiggindy i just got darkmoon rabbit,haha how much you offering me,i want 120k atleast,no trades
Reply Quote
I have a rabbit IRL.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
10/13/2012 03:37 PMPosted by Rucy
Yo,Tiggindy i just got darkmoon rabbit,haha how much you offering me,i want 120k atleast,no trades

You are truly retarded aren't you?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/14/2012 09:45 AMPosted by Chopshop

You are truly retarded aren't you?

Kind of.

/moo
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Tiggindy might not be checking this thread now. You should try sending a tell!
Edited by Snuggykins on 10/15/2012 6:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]