Don't put leave battleground beside score

90 Tauren Druid
Not smart to have a leave battle ground beside the score board in battlegrounds. Its way to easy to miss click that especially if you just checking the charts as your moving to another battle. Can you guys change it back to the way it was please, thanks.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
I concur... It was fine the way it was, now its just stupid... Please change to back
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Warrior
10/02/2012 07:07 PMPosted by Railol
Not smart to have a leave battle ground beside the score board in battlegrounds. Its way to easy to miss click that especially if you just checking the charts as your moving to another battle. Can you guys change it back to the way it was please, thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Why are you clicking it anyways?

Shift spacebar. Or bind it to something else. This is a non-issue for people who play the game properly.
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Rogue
For people like myself who jump a lot, we unbind shift + spacebar because a lot of abilities are bound to shift modifiers.

We could bind it to something else, but its a waste of a bind.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
plays the game properly? its a bg i have keybinds to shift space bar, leave game shouldn't be right beside something you would check during a battleground. if anything it should be typed like /afk if you wanna leave. there is no need for it to be there.

and im clicking it because its a bg not an arena match or something important. but its okay some people just talk !@#$ for no reason especially in wow.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
For people like myself who jump a lot, we unbind shift + spacebar because a lot of abilities are bound to shift modifiers.

How is that blizzards problem exactly?

"Hey there is an obviously more efficient way to do things, but i'd rather not use it so fix the game for me please"

Typical wow player.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
plays the game properly? its a bg i have keybinds to shift space bar, leave game shouldn't be right beside something you would check during a battleground. if anything it should be typed like /afk if you wanna leave. there is no need for it to be there.

and im clicking it because its a bg not an arena match or something important. but its okay some people just talk !@#$ for no reason especially in wow.

Bind it to something else then.

Non-issue.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Feels like they changed a lot this expansion that didn't need changing, it was just changed to feel like "change". This is just another one of those things.

What was wrong with how it worked previously?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter

Bind it to something else then.

Non-issue.

You are nothing shy of a blithering idiot. Yes it's an issue. Why bother binding it when it was fine the way it was. its like someone putting the accelerator on the passenger side of your car and telling you to use a stick. When it was fine where it was in the first place.
Reply Quote
LoL was winning a BG went to check score real fast while typing to someone in BG and miss clicked it. Needless to say I realized how stupid it was. And

Fir people playing the game properly we don't keybind useless crap like toggle scoreboard. Only idiots who don't know the benefits of keybinds do that.

LoL how did I know it. Shaman has no Arena or RBG achieves.
Edited by Kardona on 10/3/2012 1:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

How is that blizzards problem exactly?

"Hey there is an obviously more efficient way to do things, but i'd rather not use it so fix the game for me please"

Typical wow player.

Rank 1 moron right there.

so true

damn right
Edited by Viks on 11/19/2012 9:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
6 Undead Priest
This addon fixes this issue. Problem solved.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/left-click-scores
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
nice to hear about an addon, i wasn't concerned with this issue untill i accidently left a bg, twas quite nerdragy
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/19/2012 09:19 AMPosted by Viks
Rank 1 moron right there.

Are you talking about yourself? I have a standard keyboard. It can hold 400 keybinds.

How on earth is it a wasted bind when there is no possible way to use that many?
Edited by Bob on 11/19/2012 10:53 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]