Demo AoE Help

44 Human Hunter
Okay, so back after a very very long hiatus from the game and am playing my warlock - just level 81 now. I'm curious about what is the most effective AoE method for the demo spec. Currently, I do not have harvest life, so I generally drop my HoG and corr on everything, then use hellfire. Only problem is that I have a pretty short up time on hellfire unless I have a really on the ball healer, which so far is never. Obviously, in solo play, hellfire is not really a good option.

So, question is, is it worth getting harvest life and just not using hellfire, unless I know I have a great healer watching me? And how much of a dps loss am I looking at for going with harvest life instead of hellfire.

Or maybe I'm just doing it all wrong? lol
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Harvest life rocks for questing especially. Pull a couple mobs with corruption, HoG twice, pop meta, felstorm, immo aura, harvest life...GG
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]