No Golden Lotus Dailies...

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I cannot see any Golden Lotus Dailies at the pagoda... I've done everything. I've done the quest chains, i opened the gate... I'm still neutral with them. I searched everywhere for any quests or dailies and found nothing. Am i bugged? Help please.

Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
There's a quest at your faction city that directs you to go to the Pagoda once you hit 90 (in the open half-circle area under the balcony, not in the city proper.) Have you done that quest yet?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Same problem, had the quest send me to the Pagoda from the shrine of Seven stars on my Ally Saurfang hunter of the same name, Speak to Sun Tenderheart.... no update.... i briefly see people pop in and out, I'm all but sure I'm stuck in phasing.... or the NPC's are.

Had a ticket in game open for nearly 3 days, first one stopped updating, period, second i have low hope will even get an answer.

Made a web ticket i may hear from within the year though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yep i did that. They stayed neutral and unresponsive.
Reply Quote
21 Orc Shaman
You apparently also need Wisdom of the Four Winds (Pandaria flying) to get the dailies as some of them take you up into the mountains/on the wall and you need a flying mount in order to reach the quest area.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Already done that, of course.

Sucks because now i'll be brutally behind this faction, which is the most important one!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Also screwed here, did the gate opening event and everything.

Just finished loremaster of pandaria, so there really aren't ANY quests left to get!
(besides the other daily hubs)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
There are some known bugs with these dailies. QA/Devs are aware of it.

It is something they are working on, but no ETA yet. May require a client side patch to fix.
Reply Quote
Definitely having the same issue here. Was flying around for hours yesterday thinking I mindlessly handed something in and left it as an unstarted exclamation point.

Not sure if I'm upset or relieved to hear it may be client side. Would be nice to get a little compensation for missing the better part of a week (and growing) of the most important daily hubs.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Definitely having the same issue here. Was flying around for hours yesterday thinking I mindlessly handed something in and left it as an unstarted exclamation point.

Not sure if I'm upset or relieved to hear it may be client side. Would be nice to get a little compensation for missing the better part of a week (and growing) of the most important daily hubs.

This. Maybe set to start at friendly instead of neutral, since we've lost several days of possible daily quests?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Same issue. Opened a ticket yesterday and got a canned response. This is a big set back.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I've run into the same problem as well. Really disappointed right now...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Also screwed here, did the gate opening event and everything.

Just finished loremaster of pandaria, so there really aren't ANY quests left to get!
(besides the other daily hubs)

This is EXACTLY the problem I am having!
Reply Quote
Having the same issue. I can do the klaxxi stuff but There is nothing for me anywhere for the golden lotus.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Elementäl
21 Orc Shaman
You apparently also need Wisdom of the Four Winds (Pandaria flying) to get the dailies as some of them take you up into the mountains/on the wall and you need a flying mount in order to reach the quest area.

Confirmed that after getting Wisdom of the Four Winds (Pandaria flying) the Golden Lotus dailies open up.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I HAD THIS SAME PROBLEM WITH THE CLOUD SERPENT DAILIES!!! I wasn't able to do them for weeks... My subscription ran out, renewed it... and they finally re-appeared...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I have just fixed my issue of not being able to get Golden Locus dailies. Here's what I know, I hope it helps.

The first thing I suggest is to look at your faction with the Golden Locust, If your not at 1127, you haven't done all the prequests.

Make sure you have Wisdom of the Winds flying, If you never picked up Artisan Riding don't worry you don't need it.

Make sure you did the quest to open the gates to The Vale. Sorry name slips me atm.

Ok, go to The Golden Pagoda in the Vale. You should be able to pickup the quest "The Ruins of Guo-Lai". If the quest is not being offered, look and see if there is an NCP there named Auji Autumnlight.

If she is not there and there is no quest being offered, look on your map for The Ruins of Guo-Lai and go there. To the right bottom of the ruins you will find some huts and npcs. Check these npcs for available quest especially Auji Autumnlight (At the end of this chain she ridings to the Golden Pagoda, which is why her location is imporant).

The quests here are as follows:

Barring Entry
Out With the Scouts

(turn in and get... )

Killing The Quilen
Stones of Power

(turn in and get... )

The Guo-Lai Halls

(turn in and get... )

Leaving an Opening.. This quest is turned in back at the Golden Pagoda, upon turning it in the dailies should pop.

Good Luck. Selanda
Edited by Selanda on 11/26/2012 10:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I did the first quest and then i never got a second quest. I have also opened the gate. PLease help!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]