my bank paid you yesterday but acct is frozen

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Paladin
why dont you have an 800 number for this? I just got off the phone with my bank they said you got paid but my account still says frozen?

Please refrain from using inappropriate language - Roraks
Edited by Roraks on 10/3/2012 8:42 AM PDT
11 Goblin Shaman
They do have an 800 number. Assuming you are calling the US line they open at 7am PST; if not, you can follow the link in the sticky below to see all available hours.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4768357894

Using profanity, masked or otherwise, and posting in all caps are both forum violations. You might want to edit your post.
90 Human Paladin
Are you stupid, or just lazy? Of course theres a 1-800 number, with a billing support department, too.

Did you even check? 1-800-592-5499
100 Draenei Paladin
Your bank has HELD the money since yesterday. The transaction itself takes up to 72 hours to complete.
Edited by Roraks on 10/3/2012 8:43 AM PDT
85 Troll Priest
Well, first the forum do NOT handle money transactions, so posting here the way a 5 years old child would do wont be of any help for you.

Secondly : An online Credit Card transaction works in that order :

- You start the Credit Card transaction.

- Your Bank freeze the amount of money for the transaction from your credit card.

- Your Bank validate your card, the transaction, and do every investigation they judge to do.

- Your Bank accept the transaction.

- Your Bank then send the money to Blizzard.

It is ONLY at the last step that Blizzard get the money. If you cancel the transaction before that step, or if the transaction never went through, the Bank will not authorise it, and the money will be unfrozen after a few days.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
And I don't care about the language Blizzard has committed theft so yes I'm pissed. OH AND GUESS WHAT MY ACCOUNT IS STILL.....................FROZEN!!!1 AFTER BEING PAID!
85 Troll Priest
Amoracchia <little birds> I called my bank and they said it cleared and Blizzard HAS my money. <blue flowers> before inserting your worthless opinion on anything you know nothing about!!!!!
Again, im not sure what you think talking like this will solve? This attitude wont be of any helps at any moment in any place in your life. Especially since nothing related to money can be done through any public forum.

Secondly, if your bank has finalised all the process, then your account should be unlock soon. Did your bank told you when the money was unlock? If it was outside of working hours (Pacific times of course) you might have to wait for people to actually start workings on it.
90 Pandaren Monk
And given your profanity, temper and childish behavior... If Blizzard is delaying your return for some reason, all I can say is THANK YOU!
11 Goblin Shaman
10/03/2012 05:47 AMPosted by Anarane
And I don't care about the language Blizzard has committed theft so yes I'm pissed. OH AND GUESS WHAT MY ACCOUNT IS STILL.....................FROZEN!!!1 AFTER BEING PAID!

Blizzard has not committed theft. Assuming your credit card is not declined, your 30 days of game time you paid for does not start until your account unfreezes.

If you have a problem with how long it takes your bank to release the funds to Blizzard, then take it up with your bank.

You've been given the number to call if you want to talk to Blizzard about this.

If you'd like to retain posting privileges on the forums, I would recommend moderating your speech.
85 Troll Priest
Has committed theft? Oh come one, exageration at its best. Delays in the treatment of an order is far from being a theft.
11 Goblin Shaman
10/03/2012 05:51 AMPosted by Anarane
oh how I love all the epic douchebags that comment when their responses are useless. Does anyone who replied to this thread have any say in Blizzards' financial aspects? Do you handle their billing or handle in any other way their day to day operations regarding accounts, etc.??? No? Then why the hell are you posting here, you're replies to this are 110% meaningless. This matter involves an actual Blizzard representative and not players pretending to be from Blizzard.

This is a player-to-player forum, although it is the most highly moderated forum, and a response from Blizzard is not guaranteed.

If you'd like a guaranteed response from Blizzard, please wait until they open, 7am PST, and call them at the number in the link below.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4768357894
85 Troll Priest
oh how I love all the <cute flamingos> that comment when their responses are useless. Does anyone who replied to this thread have any say in Blizzards' financial aspects? Do you handle their billing or handle in any other way their day to day operations regarding accounts, etc.??? No?
And, do you?

No?

So follow your own advise and wait until your account unfreeze, or until you get a message from Blizzard saying why it didnt.

Or call their 1-800 number to ask what is happening.
Edited by Darakian on 10/3/2012 5:55 AM PDT
55 Pandaren Monk
10/03/2012 05:51 AMPosted by Anarane
that comment when their responses are useless
why dont you <removed> have an 800 number

Yet a reply that is quite helpful -

Of course theres a 1-800 number, with a billing support department, too.

Did you even check? 1-800-592-5499

Keep in mind -

04/21/2011 06:21 PMPosted by Bashiok
If you don't want your thread open to public discussion, please refrain from creating it. This is an open forum.

10/17/2011 01:36 PMPosted by Vrakthris
Keep in mind that these forums are for players to discuss the game with other players.
Edited by Musashi on 10/3/2012 5:55 AM PDT
20 Human Hunter
Calm down buddy.
Blizzard Employee
Looks like you got this issue resolved by calling in, Anarane.

In the future, please refrain from using inappropriate language.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]