BUFF ROGUES PLOX

BUFF ROGUES PLOX
kthnx.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
Not even, just fix our talent trees and i'll be happy
Reply Quote
91 Undead Rogue
I'm fine with our talent tree. It's kinda boring yeah but it doesn't need an overhaul. A few abilities need to be reworked (DT, CR, CD, and Paralytic), and one ability needs to be removed (Prep). The tree would be fine then.

Our ability to kill things would not. So.... Buff rogues.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
Give us prep, or reduce our cds or some !@#$. Shadowstep needs to be 20 seconds again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Most likely nothing will happen until 2-3 weeks into the season and they have solid evidence that rogues are under performing.
Reply Quote
Wait I just thought of a solution! Shadowstep baseline! Geez why didn't anyone think of it before...
Edited by Mattee on 10/3/2012 9:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
10/03/2012 08:54 AMPosted by Leavetheinst
Give us prep, or reduce our cds or some !@#$. Shadowstep needs to be 20 seconds again.

No, Shadowstep needs to be 12 seconds like every other gap closer.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I havent played a Rogue very long, but from what I can tell our dmg just isnt there. Sure I can blow all my cds and focus target to destroy 1 person.. but then what? Time to get facerolled. We either choose between "some" survivability or "no mobility" what-so-ever. Playing a Rogue just doesnt have its perks anymore. Take prep away...(ok, fine). Give vanish to druids..(whatever). Let Locks ABSORB - HEAL - and FLY like BATMAN.. (im turning RED with ANGER). and Hunters... LOLWTFBBQ SAUCE!! Brb as I summon my entire inventory of PETs and if I get CC'd dont worry!! Ill just hit Beastial Wrath and watch my pet solo ppl!! As the guys on Sports Center say... "C'mon MAN!" Seriously Tool Crawler.. I mean Ghost, what are you thinking? If you could take 2 seconds away from the game and sit at your mothers kitchen counter and think about this, you would understand and realize things are NOT balance at all. So im asking you personally to get out of your mothers basement and fix this crap. Until then, LATER! Im finding a different game to play. KK BYE BYE NOW!
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
10/03/2012 10:55 PMPosted by Tearino
I havent played a Rogue very long, but from what I can tell our dmg just isnt there. Sure I can blow all my cds and focus target to destroy 1 person.. but then what? Time to get facerolled. We either choose between "some" survivability or "no mobility" what-so-ever. Playing a Rogue just doesnt have its perks anymore. Take prep away...(ok, fine). Give vanish to druids..(whatever). Let Locks ABSORB - HEAL - and FLY like BATMAN.. (im turning RED with ANGER). and Hunters... LOLWTFBBQ SAUCE!! Brb as I summon my entire inventory of PETs and if I get CC'd dont worry!! Ill just hit Beastial Wrath and watch my pet solo ppl!! As the guys on Sports Center say... "C'mon MAN!" Seriously Tool Crawler.. I mean Ghost, what are you thinking? If you could take 2 seconds away from the game and sit at your mothers kitchen counter and think about this, you would understand and realize things are NOT balance at all. So im asking you personally to get out of your mothers basement and fix this crap. Until then, LATER! Im finding a different game to play. KK BYE BYE NOW!

I am quiting wow exactly because of this.
Edited by Accident on 10/3/2012 10:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
^
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
10/03/2012 09:44 AMPosted by Teqnic

It should be on the same cooldown as blind, honestly.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
10/03/2012 10:55 PMPosted by Tearino

This game has become a mess this expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Amen! WTB lvl 90 BM Hunter...
Reply Quote
Posted by Teqnic

It should be on the same cooldown as blind, honestly.

Honestly why is our cc 3 minutes long? when sheep/ fearp/ice trap for about the same duration is only on a dr
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]