Frenzied Regen not scaling with Agility?

1 Night Elf Druid
Is it me or is Frenzied Regen not scaling with agility? It doesn't seem to scale with agility, only stam. Is this intended or a bug?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

I believe it's using the maximum of
  • Sta*2.5
  • or
  • 2*(AP-Agi*2)
  • So, if the stamina calculation wins out it uses stamina, and if the AP calculation wins out, it appears to remove agility. It might only switch from the stamina version with large stacks of vengeance, or with AP buffs...I'm sure someone who knows will come along.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Druid
Im still bearfused. Can anyone clarify?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Frenzied regen doesn't scale with AGI, the formula as stated above makes it scale with AP minus the AP from your agi (AP-AGI*2), thus only making vengeance, and extra AP gained from 10% ap buffs, scale with frenzied regen.

If your vengenace is too low, frenzied instead scales with your stamina at a factor of 2.5x, however thats really easy to surpass, but it's why you can heal yourself for 30k~ with zero vengeance.
Reply Quote
^ bingo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]