outland loading/ ui messed up

90 Pandaren Monk
i got wow running of a ssd and usually have 5-10 sec loading into zones

tried to load into outlands today and had 3-4 minutes loading and when i got in map wouldnt show neither did the quest dialogs and things kept popping up awkwardly.

relogged and loading was faster but ui is still messed sometimes it shows sometimes it dont.

ive tried deleting the cache/removing addons/disabling antivirus but the problem persists

what gives ? asking around in general seems that alot of people has the same problem. and by the tone in general seems its been going on for quite a while, why isnt it being fixed or even acknowledged ? theres a huge thread over on the EU forums about this but no blue posts
Edited by Wangyu on 10/3/2012 8:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Since 5.0.4, i have seen this happen as well.. when you go into a different zone you havent before (outland, northrend, etc) this came up. Affter a little bit, it did settle down. I actualy had this on my main, in SW, on day one of the patch.. but after an hour, was gone.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
yah gonna leave it logged in see if it fixes the problem, corrupted files being redownloaded maybe ?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Not sure if its corrupted files.. or just that they tweeked something on the UI, and its like it has to re download/update or something.

Have you tried running with no addons. I know that i did that durring my time with it.. dont know if it will help, but will iliminate any of them trying to do something with the UI.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
yeah tried running a clean client but didnt change anything
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]