Edited by Aghleann on 10/8/2012 10:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
^ What he said
Reply Quote
*leafs through book, looking up with scruffy mustache*

Second.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
*back pats for everyone* On the bright side ~ you'll get to skip alot of the crowds in the new zones...but i still agree with the summery release idea!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Why rush to 90 if you don't have to? Just enjoy the process of questing and leveling. =-)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
10/03/2012 01:41 PMPosted by Alisyn
Why rush to 90 if you don't have to? Just enjoy the process of questing and leveling. =-)

S'what I'm doing.

I didn't even notice I dinged 86.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
10/03/2012 12:42 PMPosted by Aghleann
Give me your time, I need to just borrow it for a little.

It's yours in exchange for changing diapers. We're going through a pack of 20 on a good day. I swear its anatomically impossible for such a tiny creature to expel that much waste.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I read all the quests, explored far and wide, took frequent afk breaks, and still hit 90 on Saturday after release.

Just because we're 90 doesn't mean we rushed.
Reply Quote
88 Dwarf Mage
DELETED BY INEFFICIENT PLAY TIME
Edited by Aghleann on 10/8/2012 10:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
96 Tauren Hunter
Sorry! No time to spare! As you can see, I've devoted a lot of my time to raising my cloud serpent, growing crops for a farm, and helping some ninja panda bears fight off an invasion from both giant insect monsters and stone manbearpigs!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
I agree with a summer release for once. Or in my case, we get the the entire week from from christmas to newyears off - I'd be happy with that. I don't need family time. :P

I'm surprised I've managed to make it to 87. I'm work on a Tauren monk, and 4 panda. too.

I actually wish that on Kinarra, there was a way I could hide the experience bar. I'd just rather not look it. I look at it and think that I should be finishing quests.... but then I see some time else I want to do, or fall into a little bit of random RP - or even decided to just RP with NPCs. I am glad though that the initial wave of people have already blasted through.

10/03/2012 03:19 PMPosted by Bestiarius
Sorry! No time to spare! As you can see, I've devoted a lot of my time to raising my cloud serpent, growing crops for a farm, and helping some ninja panda bears fight off an invasion from both giant insect monsters and stone manbearpigs!

Yes, I echo this. There is just so much to do!!!!!!!!! I is happy.
Edited by Kinarra on 10/3/2012 3:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Hunter
10/03/2012 12:42 PMPosted by Aghleann
Would it kill Blizz to release an expansion during the summer for once?

TBC was released in the summer I believe. Middle of June I think. So it has been done, and it was glorious.
Reply Quote
3 Troll Shaman
I have a tank/boomy alliance side, but I don't get on him much anymore. Throw me a tell on a horde alt if you'd like some extra help.
Edited by Shazù on 10/3/2012 5:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
10/03/2012 04:25 PMPosted by Kelastria
TBC was released in the summer I believe. Middle of June I think. So it has been done, and it was glorious.

And yet said gloriousness hasn't been repeated.

Makes me wonder why.
Reply Quote
10/03/2012 04:25 PMPosted by Kelastria
Would it kill Blizz to release an expansion during the summer for once?

It was released January 16th of 2007.

In Minnesota, this is not summer. This is 'brace yourself, it's really cold outside'.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]