Trinket proc's minute after fight

93 Night Elf Rogue
The new zen alchemist stone trinket is proccing after fights. The extra highest stat proc.. Is this a bug Blizzard? After a fight and remount to fly off is about when it does...
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Rogue
No one else has had this happen?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Well, according to a blue in MMO Champ, they've fixed the bug. I have it on my rogue and it doesn't proc once in some fights, but it sometimes procs like 3 times in a row w/o any ICD. Also, it procs whenever I go into stealth....Please fix it Blizzard.
It's pretty annoying to be an alchemist and not being able to use some profession-related gear appropriately.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I think it is proccing from recuperate. The part about it that is annoying to me is that it breaks you out of stealth, which seems like it would be an unintended bug, but I had a post a week ago that got no response.
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Rogue
I'm not sure whats causing it, could be recoup.... Getting a little annoying to have the thing proc when I'm mounting up to fly away.... Makes it kinda useless for combat the as other stats aren't great...
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I keep reading patch notes and I see nothing regarding this. Should I just reroll a different profession that won't knock me out of stealth?
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Rogue
Stone is still proccing after fights Blizzard!!!! Mostly when recup is hit... comes in really handy when I'm flying away...thanks...lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]