Thank you for understanding.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
10/03/2012 04:39 PMPosted by Pants
Thank you for understanding.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I see youre feral.
i assume you tried to kill a a warrior who was at 40%. you were stealth, and looking for an easy kill. But this warrior had second wind, and this aint cata.

no longer can you bust out ridiculous amounts of damage while bleed kiting a warrior. no longer can you root him every momnet he charges. no longer can you just dodge every attack he puts out. no longer can you kill a warrior 1v1 with easy-mode moves. now you have to save your burst; now you have to think.

welcome to mop.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
If you can't kill a warrior healing himself with just 3% per second when in execute range, you must not be able to kill healers with 10 other ppl helping since they can actually heal for far more. Yet odd how I see threads in the PvP forums about the ability to blow up healers 1v1.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Yeah, because a feral druid is going to lecture a warrior on being un-killable.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/03/2012 05:43 PMPosted by Stark
Yeah, because a feral druid is going to lecture a warrior on being un-killable.

ferals are not that unkillable now as they were during cata.

Second wind don't deserve a nerf or you would expect the other 2 to receive a massive buff. It's pretty balanced for 3s
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I see youre feral.
i assume you tried to kill a a warrior who was at 40%. you were stealth, and looking for an easy kill. But this warrior had second wind, and this aint cata.

no longer can you bust out ridiculous amounts of damage while bleed kiting a warrior. no longer can you root him every momnet he charges. no longer can you just dodge every attack he puts out. no longer can you kill a warrior 1v1 with easy-mode moves. now you have to save your burst; now you have to think.

welcome to mop.

You sir, have made my day. I remember getting infinitely kited by feral druids and their bleeds. Now we put up a fight and they cry and moan :)
Reply Quote
It's not 3%, it's actually just 2%.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
you literally suck at this game if you cannot kill a warrior
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Lol people just complaining cuz u can't face roll warrior like you did before
Gg.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
SW is Garb in arenas, i took ER when my healer got chain feared to no end.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
everyone cries about second wind...no one cries about being 2 shot by avatar/recklessness while die by the sword is up, or they are stunned/silenced for 10 seconds.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Guess its a stereotype for warriors being easily killable. The second we can buckle up and actually get an ability to survive a bit longer. . .

"OH NOEZ I CANT GLOBAL A WARRIER!!! DIS GAME IZ BROKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111"

But hey, whatever. As long as it keeps me up long enough to string VR, by all means QQ more un-manly classes.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
i beet down them druids pre patch as fury and im enjoying face stomping them even more now as post fury. I love seeing people complain. but the developers are not going to listen to these little peoples moans. they did this for a reason. Were not getting nerfed.

Welcome back warriors!

cant wait til im 90! but right now im enjoying the quest lines and the Random battlegrounds lol
Edited by Malychlap on 10/4/2012 2:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
WE ARE THE SUPERIER RACE ! HEIL HOODRYCH
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Second Wind is fine. It's the massive amounts of damage and above average control warriors now have that's annoying. ChargeX2, SilenceX2, Shockwave, Disarm, Mass Fear, AoE Slow...

I'm sure I'm forgetting something.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Blizz already stated they won,t nerf it because in arena and BG you'll either get killed or healed soon after beeing under 30% HP making second wind far to be OP.

ATM its only strong vs undergeared scrub who wasted their burst to bring a warrior down to 30% instead of keeping it to burst trough second wind in a second.

L2P thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Second Wind is fine. It's the massive amounts of damage and above average control warriors now have that's annoying. ChargeX2, SilenceX2, Shockwave, Disarm, Mass Fear, AoE Slow...

I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

Charge 2x won,t be popular in arena (beeing stuck with 20sec charge is too detrimental just to get double charge for the first 30sec of the fight), and most will pick Dragon Roar over shockwave in rated BG and arena. Globaling someone while his healer is silenced/stuned > another stun that will share DRwith everyone else 1 billion stun they now have in MoP.

Dam next to everyone got a new stun in MoP ? WoW is now World of CC.
Edited by Venur on 10/4/2012 6:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]