Any possible chance in the future....

85 Blood Elf Warrior
I'm just wondering, I love my server and the people on it however it is usually a 2-4 hour wait to get on recently as I am on on during peak hours much like many others. I'm not looking to leave the server but I am curious if there is any chance in the near future of logging your character into an overflow server or something like that while I am in queue to get on the regular server. I would love to experience the new content heavily however the people I play with are a very important reason as to why I play. Without them it's just another soft addiction.
Reply Quote
88 Human Warrior
I hear you. I have a character on Illidan which I love playing, and it's a pain in the !@# to get to them. I'm just going to have to switch to a different realm for that character. It's just too damn long. I don't think illidan will ever slow down on characters.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Yeah really hope I get a blue response here with some form of indication. Community is everything in a game like this, support would be greatly appreciated here:)
Edited by Armecka on 10/4/2012 2:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]