Imp Swarm and Grimoire macro

90 Goblin Warlock
Anyone else have issues stringing these two CDs together?

I made a macro that cast DS, IS, and Grimoire: Felguard but only the 2nd one fires, whether I push it multiple times or not.

So basically, I can get DS and IS or DS and Felguard but not all 3, it's driving me nuts!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
You can't get all 3 in one macro because both GoServ: Felgaurd and Imp Swarm are on GCD.

Personally I use a macro like this

#showtooltip Dark Soul
/use 10
/cast Grimoire: Felguard
/cast Dark Soul
/cast Blood Fury
/cast 13

and I have a seperate macro for Imp Swarm on a seperate keybind

10 and 13 are negligible as well as Blood Fury for you, unless you're an engineer or have a use trinket.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Multiple on-GCD moves can indeed be macroed together, ex. Warrior stance dancing and weapon swapping. It simply needs to be pressed once per on-GCD move.

This should work. If it doesn't it's because my coding is rusty and not because the concept doesn't hold.

#showtooltip Dark Soul
/cast Dark Soul
/cast Grimoire of Service: Felguard
/cast Imp Swarm
/use 13

That will blow DS and GoServ on the first keypress, and Imp Swarm/on-use trinket (be sure to put it in the first trinket slot) on the second.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Multiple on-GCD moves can indeed be macroed together, ex. Warrior stance dancing and weapon swapping. It simply needs to be pressed once per on-GCD move.

This should work. If it doesn't it's because my coding is rusty and not because the concept doesn't hold.

#showtooltip Dark Soul
/cast Dark Soul
/cast Grimoire of Service: Felguard
/cast Imp Swarm
/use 13

That will blow DS and GoServ on the first keypress, and Imp Swarm/on-use trinket (be sure to put it in the first trinket slot) on the second.

That's what I am using but it only fires the DS and the one 2nd, in your example it would be the felguard but no imps. Thing is, from poster above you, if it was separate, wouldn't a 2nd button push after global trigger the next spell? Cause it only performs DS and whatever is 2nd.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
when the macro reaches a spell on the GCD it'll try to cast it even if it's on cd, and it'll hang up at the end.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Try this
#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=60 imp swarm,grimoire of service: felguard
/cast dark soul
/use 13

That will cast imps on first push and switch to the guard on second push. It also activates dark soul and trinkets on first push. If you don't push it a second time it resets to imp swarm in one minute.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=60 imp swarm,grimoire of service: felguard
/cast dark soul
/use 13

is very helpful but worded wrong grimore of sacrifice spells drop the of sacrifice so it should be

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=60 imp swarm,grimoire: felguard
/cast dark soul
/use 13
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]