<Spoon> 10H LF SPriest and Warrior

90 Pandaren Shaman
Who we are:
Hi, <Spoon> is a 10 Man Heroic Raiding guild on Duskwood. Our raid times are Mon-Wed 8:30-11:30 EST, with Sun as an optional elective day depending on progression. Occasionally we do raid later than 11:30 depending on progression, and if people choose to stay late to do it.

Our guild's core 10 man has been raiding together for over 4 years, consistently downing heroic modes in 25 man and then 10 man in Cataclysm. Our progression record is as follows:

Tier 11 - 9/12 H before Tier 12, eventually clearing 12/12H
Tier 12 - 6/7 H pre-nerf, killing H Rag shortly thereafter
Tier 13 - 6/8H pre-nerf, killing H DW at 10%.

You can view my achievements for full raid history.

We additionally host a second raid team who has a strong progression record as well, and adds good company and presence to our roster.

What we are looking for
We are currently in need of a priest and warrior to round our our roster. We do expect you to know and play offspecs, but it's unlikely to be required unless a specific comp is required for certain encounters.

We expect players interested in raiding and specifically hardmode raiding. If you are more likely to pass gear to someone else in the guild because they need it more, then this is the guild for you.

We are looking to add players who have a long term interest in raiding, and not a flavor of the month player. We run a roster of 12 players, and it was a choice made by the members of the guild to share play time to allow for enough flexibility for real life commitments so the guild could continue to raid as scheduled. Play time is shared equally and players often volunteer if they haven't sat in a while.

www.spooning-duskwood.co.cc

Please reply here or send me an in-game mail. Firestyle#1786
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Anyone today perhaps?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Today seems like a good day, you will get someone i think
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
hey Chad, what's new?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
<--- Changed mains, but not much, Going to start 25 mans next week, should be a blast! Got a late start this week but downed that first boss last night in 10 man, almost put down the 2nd but was time to call the raid for the night, he should go down this weekend, plus 1-2 more i hope. Just excited for a new expac.

Hows duskwood alliance? I miss the good Ol' blue some days lol, I can still see old stormwind before all the polish in the back of my mind haha
Reply Quote
Add me on real ID: Daniil_kuranov@hotmail.com
ilvl: 466 ( Got DCM deck laying in my backs)
Progress: 2/6, 3rd boss to 1%.
Started 1 week later.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Chad! holy !@#$ hahaha, i wondered where dishonored went, does Olivia still play?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Hows duskwood alliance? I miss the good Ol' blue some days lol, I can still see old stormwind before all the polish in the back of my mind haha

Duskwood ally is same old same old, guilds die - new one's come in. But, we did lose some good people to Sargeras (Croccs, et al w/ Lichborne).

Anyway, I've accepted raiders as trials for both of these spots. Still open to discussing the spots with anyone however.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
I was wondering do you raid Monday through weds or just Monday and Wednesday?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/05/2012 07:56 AMPosted by Azarien
Chad! holy !@#$ hahaha, i wondered where dishonored went, does Olivia still play?

Yo, Nope, she came to Area 52 with us in May, but didnt stay long, she just stopped playing.

@fire GL with the new guys
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]