Cant login.. open ticket 4 days and counting.

90 Blood Elf Rogue
Just out of curiosity: at what point do I start throwing my toys out of the pram?

I cant login due to a technical problem of being stuck on a dungeon load screen which then crashed my PC and causes me to do a hard reboot.

Everytime I try to login thereafter.. same dungeon loading screen.. same crash.

I have had a ticket open for 4 days! and not heard a peep from a GM or support or anyone for that fact.

First world problems I know but I would really like to use this product which I am paying for.

On a side note I would gladly pay a little bit more per month for a priority GM service.. a hotline if you will to an actual person that can do real-time resolves where the issue is minor and requires no escalation...

So Mr Customer Support. I am a customer. Support me please.

Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
33 Blood Elf Paladin
10/03/2012 06:32 PMPosted by Fuzzyduck
I cant login due to a technical problem of being stuck on a dungeon load screen which then crashed my PC and causes me to do a hard reboot.

Did you try posting in Technical Support or calling Technical Support?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I have posted in the technical support forum but short of bumping it every 5mins due to the volume it drops down quite quick.

I have not rung support yet... I might do that later and see what happens.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
So I rang technical supports 0800 number.

They are awesome. Super quick answer --- 3mins ish. Character restored so I can log on and instructions on how to troubleshoot the reasons why.

I reckon as long as I avoid instances for the moment everything will be fine.

This I like.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]