tailoring.............

just wondering, why did blacksmithing get so many pve rare quality patterns from being honored with klaxxi, while tailoring is totally screwed on rare quality patterns.....i mean i know the windwool set has a chance of procing a rare quality due to the random enchantment, but i would rather not waste all the cloth i have on hoping for a rare quality enchant proc for that set if im making stuff for a guildie or even just to sell.........

even the pvp gear that was so great at 1st isnt worth crap now with the recent pvp gear nerf...not that the price stayed high for long anyways......but it was still nice to know i could craft rare quality items....

on top of this, blacksmithers only had to trade in kyparite or how ever its spelled for their patterns, while the pvp tailoring patterns cost spirit of harmony
Edited by Kïelïs on 10/3/2012 7:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
Blacksmith PVP patterns cost one Spirit of Harmony as well, it's the pve ones that don't to buy but instead cost 5-8 spirit of harmony to craft
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]