90 Destro Lock, LF SERIOUS RAID GUILD.

90 Worgen Warlock
Hey Guys. Returning player here. I've played all expansions and have Vast raid experience and good communication skills. My Gear is currently the best it is going to get for now until I get some shiny epics. All my gear is enchanted and my Hit cap is where it needs to be. :) Im looking for a serious raid guild that clears the Raid Zone lockout every week. Im free Everyday of the week after 1430. weekends anytime. Please message me in game if you are interested in a lock. Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Also I forgot to mention. I'm also willing to change factions.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
http://progenitus.us/

Check us out, we were in dire need for locks in cata, not sure what the boss wants now.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Bump, Tried to run a Alli pug through Vault tonight. Couldn't get past first boss. There was a shaman who didnt know what vent ment. Save me.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
BUMP. Item level is 466
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
You might want to give us a look - we're rebuilding our core, and looking to regain our place in the realm progression.

http://intentrexxar.lsghost.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Immediate spot avaliable for you in Intent. PLEASE CONTACT US! I tried to contact you on Saturday Oct 6 at around 7:30 ST but you were not on. I am on mostly on Rime lvling my monk so you can contact me.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Hey guys, sorry for the late reply. but i've been offered a spot at a guild on the Sargeras Server. I never got a reply from this server so i looked for a cross server g invite.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]