Lichborne healing bug.

90 Worgen Death Knight
So, is this happening to anyone else? i just noticed it when the PvP season started

I'll cast lichborne and it'll pop off a few Death coil heals then stops and says "Invalid target", Is this happening to anyone else or is it just me? I can't find anyone else on my server that's having the same problem so i'm asking the forum.

The macro i'm using is:
/cast lichborne
/cast [target=Sømdk, exists] Death coil
/use Healthstone

(P.S. Lichborne will still be up when it happens)
Edited by Sømdk on 10/3/2012 11:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
1. what's the point of having the exists condition in your macro, when will you ever not exist?

2. I've had this problem trying to heal my pet, not sure why it happened but I suspected I was near another target it was trying to heal. Probably just a stupid bug.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Yep. This has happened to me countless times. It usually occurs when you drop below the required amount to cast another DC, so you end up casting something else to get you the required RP to cast DC again. Gotten me killed a lot.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Post in my bug report below if you wish to have it fixed.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794980622
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
10/04/2012 12:16 AMPosted by Rocketkick
1. what's the point of having the exists condition in your macro, when will you ever not exist?

That's some deep philosophical sh!t right there.

To the OP, it's a bug where if you receive some kind of buff you're no longer able to heal yourself with DC in LB. Stupid, I know.
Reply Quote
95 Orc Death Knight
Yes This bug exists please i beg of all fellow dks to post this bug and let it be known it is extremely painful this bug still exists since 8/28/12 and still exists as of 10/6/12. every time you gain some sort of buff during lich borne you are no longer able to death coil your self regardless of how much rp you have. Please continue reposting this issue until this gets fixed we need to get this information into the light blizzard still does not seem to be aware of this considering the fact that this bug has been going on for about 2 months now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]