Help, Lorewalkers!

I did all the achievements for the Lorewalkers and I'm stuck at 20976/21000 towards exhaulted, please help and fix this!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Im got the exact same Problem, as soon as Resets Finished im launching a ticket
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
You don't have the "Legend of the Brewfathers" achievement done. That is part of it.

Look under Exploration -> Pandaria -> "Legend of the Brewfathers"
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I had no issue at all getting exalted with Loremasters
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
10/09/2012 05:10 AMPosted by Kragarn
I did all the achievements for the Lorewalkers and I'm stuck at 20976/21000 towards exhaulted, please help and fix this!

Since a guildie has this exulted, and he's by no means the only one, not sure what you think is broken that needs fixing.

Legend of the Brewfathers is useless for this rep
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/14/2012 10:33 PMPosted by Beefsoup
bump having same problem 20976/21000 it also shows i don't have Legend of the Brewfathers but i went back and did it 2 times still nothing.

According to your armory profile while you apparently do not have credit for one of the objectives you have the achievement. It also shows that you still need to complete the Spirit Binders for The Dark Heart of the Mogu achievement. This should give you the final object to get exalted with Lorewalkers
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
10/14/2012 10:45 PMPosted by Mericca
bump having same problem 20976/21000 it also shows i don't have Legend of the Brewfathers but i went back and did it 2 times still nothing.

According to your armory profile while you apparently do not have credit for one of the objectives you have the achievement. It also shows that you still need to complete the Spirit Binders for The Dark Heart of the Mogu achievement. This should give you the final object to get exalted with Lorewalkers
Just saw that than you.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Same problem here, I even tried the brewmaster thing it was useless, i have checked my achievments and thought i got all of them, but then looked again and was missing a fish tales one, waterspeakers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]