460 Ret Paladin LFG

20 Human Mage
Currently, I'm in a new guild that I'm trialing for, but it's not what I was looking for. So I'm searching for a new home again and why I'm posting on this alt now.

I'm main spec Ret, with a Prot offspec that I have little experience with, and have been raiding since TBC.

Now the short stuff:

I'm looking for a guild I can raid with 2-3 nights a week, starting around 8pm CST. I still do have a few parses that haven't been expired yet and can show. 10 or 25's doesn't matter to me or either faction.

Leave me your Real/ID Battletag if you're interested in me. Thanks.
Edited by Spellfuryz on 10/6/2012 6:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
20 Human Mage
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
we start at 7cst but if things change here is our spam

Iron and Blood is now openly recruiting DPS- If you feel that you have a positive attitude that contributes to the flow of raiding, in depth knowledge of both your class and boss mechanics, and are able to provide the dps to back up your claims of being a decent raider, then we want you to join us!
Currently our main needs are:
DPS (mainly, but NOT limited to Hunter, Boomkin,Ele/enhance sham, mage, ret paladin, monk, shadow priest, DK, warrior) recruiting all exceptional dps, so please feel free to apply even if your class is not on here!
TANK-anything but prot pally
CURRENT PROGRESS:
4/16 NORMAL
Past Progress
8/8H Dragon Soul
7/7 Heroic Firelands
7/13 Heroic BWD/BOT/Tot4W (25 man)13/13Heroic (10 man)
Iron and Blood is a Horde Faction guild created on November 26th, 2009 and since then we have continued to be a top 10 guild on the Blackhand server in terms of 25 man progression. Our Raid Times are Tue-Thur 7-11pm Server (central time) with short breaks around 9 pm Server. Our loot distribution is done fairly through EPGP and with rank based priority (GM+Officer roll together with Raiders). New recruits of the guild go through a 2 week evaluation period where many factors are considered into your promotion OR demotion.If interested in more information on the guild, feel free to visit our website Ironandblood.guildlaunch.com to view current guild videos of our kills from this tier or to apply! Those seeking to apply are asked to have not only an understanding of current content encounters, but also experience in the current tier of raiding.
If you are interested feel free to APP at Ironandblood.guildlaunch.com or come talk to us on our server an officer is almost always on. (dromynus,ticklemonsta, Tit(alt code 131)n and multiple other alts, just ask in guild)
ironandblood.guildlaunch.com
realID:
mushmaow87@yahoo.com
Edited by Smushmush on 10/4/2012 9:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul 25 Man
1/6 MV 25 Man

Sun-Wed 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.

CORE SPOT open for a Retadin. <We Know Girls> has been around since Molten Core and constantly competed for server firsts.

We're looking for exceptional DPS for MoP Progression.

Are you one of these people?

Check us out: wkg.arygos.us

cgabel26@gmail.com is my realID if you would like to chat.
Reply Quote
20 Human Mage
up
Reply Quote
20 Human Mage
>
Reply Quote
20 Human Mage
bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I do not have a ret paladin, and only 2 strength dps on my roster at the moment, looking to add one more to fill out my melee.

Currently we are 2/6 Mogu'shan Vaults and in the top 175, we have finished each of the last four tiers in the top 220 in the US for 25 man raiding. I am looking for one healer and a few dps.

** Recruitment video!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE9egkNkBPI
** Featured on WoW Insider!: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/08/new-attitude-new-home-the-warm-fuzzy-tale-of-the-guild-realm

What we need from you:
- Be motivated to be the best. If you aren't, and do not care that much, you aren't going to do that well.
- Have 100% dedication to playing your character and class
- Be RELIABLE, we need you to attend almost every raid. In the events that you can't attend we need to know in advance.
- Have a microphone and not be afraid to use it. We do not type to communicate as it wastes time

You will receive criticism when you make mistakes, sometimes it will be harsh, but you must be able to take this and improve. If you are going to go and cry to your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom when someone tells you that you did something wrong, we are not the place for you.

What you can expect from us:
- A disciplined and hardcore raid environment, as a guild our focus will be on being #1 and anything else is falling short.
- A social environment, for most of our members that is one of the biggest draws of this game. So you will find people on at all times, many of us play different games as well. Our guild may be predicated around raiding but we want a family type atmosphere (although that of a dysfunctional one) and do want interaction and interests to go beyond raiding.

Bless the Martyr in the News
http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wow-moviewatch-bless-the-martyr-blackwing-descent/
http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/interview-with-a-guild-bless-the-martyr/#more-725

High Priority
Warlock
Boomkin
Hunter
Holy Paladin
Strength DPS of all kinds!(Currently we have 1 DK and 1 Warrior)

Standard raid schedule:
Sunday-Wednesday
8:30-12:00 EST

RealID
GM & RL: B_widner@hotmail.com
Recruitment lead: anonpferd@gmail.com

or email blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com
or a third option via txt 773-915-3643

If you prefer to speak with someone on the server, pst any officer in game:
Meows/Pathosìs, Worldboss/Blítzkrieg, or Veiled

Apply at
www.btmguild.com
Reply Quote
20 Human Mage
bump
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Wolvesofwar.com

Wolves of War is a 8/8H progression oriented guild focusing on high end gaming content. We are opening our doors to fill in a few spots in preparation for raiders Mists.

We are a mature raiding guild. With a limited amount of raid time during the week, we bring a serious play style to each one of our raid comps in order to push and down heroic content. We are not looking for anyone who is going to bring drama to this guild or plan to be carried. An app must complete a thorough application process. You must have Ventrilo and the required add-ons for raiding, as well as keep up with forum and strategy discussion. We do quite a bit of prep-work on our forums prior to encounters and discussing strategy between raid nights. We expect you to know your class inside and out.
We're looking for a special kind of player--someone who is mature and fun, but can also work their class like a pro with real focus and preparation.

Wolves will offer 2 raid teams focused on high end progression:

Team 25-Man 2 Night Thurs/Sun 10-1 Central.
Team Old Ballz: 10-Man 2 Night Tues/Sun/ 8-11 Central. (tentative)

Qualifications
Know your class inside and out. Be willing to learn a new role as raids dictate. Veteran raiders preferred, though extensive raiding experience on a different class/spec is still a plus. If you haven't read an EJ thread on your class, we are not for you.
Have a good attitude and carry yourself with some semblance of maturity. Sense of humor a plus. Maybe you also like long walks on the beach. We like piña coladas, and getting caught in the rain. That's OK, too.
Commit to a high attendance of 80% (1 miss every 2 weeks)with advance notice of absences except in emergencies. We try to maintain an active raid roster of 12-13 players (10-man) and 27-30 (25-Man) team; this means we almost always have a bench, and members are cycled on a rotation rather than occasionally sitting.
Have a team player focus. We have little patience for loot bickering, whining, drama, excuses, etc. Preparedness is also a major factor; being 10 minutes early with all required addons and repaired gear to each raid is expected.

What we offer
A mature, drama-free environment
Access to the guild bank for raid pots.
Free armor repairs during raids for full members
All major professions covered for access to gear, enchants, glyphs, etc.
Light raid schedule and collegial atmosphere for off-night activities
Vent server
Off-night guild PvP opportunities available

Our raids are a fun time and aren't too serious to handle, so don't be shy. We take raiding seriously, but not ourselves seriously. To apply, go to Wolvesofwar.com, click on forums, register, and follow the application instructions.

If you want to talk to us, or you have any trouble with the Web site, contact one of our officers in-game: are Banak, Contagion, Bestin, Moonraker, Teniblue, Lrdscarecrow, Pokeadot and Vallayne.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
LA
Server: US-Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Timezone: EST
Raid Format: 25
Progression: 4/6 MV
Raid Dates: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Times: 8:00PM - 12:00AM EST
Loot: EPGP (Officer's Override)

Recruiting Contacts
Officer & Lead Recruiter, Ìncarnate - Incarnate#1684
Guild Master & Raid Leader, Bthelight - gemini_01_06@hotmail.com
Officer & Log Manager, Ninetyseven - jonschulzee@gmail.com

http://laguild.enjin.com
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/LA
http://www.wowtrack.org/guild/US/Stormrage/LA
http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/195797/
http://www.twitch.tv/byincarnate
Reply Quote
20 Human Mage
<
Reply Quote
20 Human Mage
bump
Reply Quote
20 Human Mage
late bump
Reply Quote
20 Human Mage
Reply Quote
20 Human Mage
still looking.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
<Requiem>, an Alliance guild on the Bronzebeard server is looking for a few talented
players to round out our 10 man raiding roster. <Requiem> is a progression based guild
that maintains a fun, active environment for players while still performing at the top
of the server for progression. The guild is based on an over four year group of close
friends who have raided content from BC through Cata together. We like to have fun
but we also believe in knocking over bosses. Our raid times are Mon-Thurs 6:00-9:30 PST.

Current Openings:
Healers:
Paladins, druids, monks.
Melee DPS:
Death knights, paladins, warriors, rogues, druids, monks.
Exceptional players of all classes will be considered

We are always looking for exceptional players of any class so feel free to apply regardless of the listed openings. We run a small raid roster and do not recruit for the bench - you will be expected to show up and perform every night.

Expectations:
You should be an experienced raider with similar progression to our own. WoL/WMO parses should be included that let us know how you perform. The gear and ability to dual-spec is a big plus. Having significant raid experience in Cata is a plus. We run loot off a modified zero-sum dkp system.

If you are interested put in an application at requiem.dkpsystem.com. You can talk to Suziq, Galandre, or Aegistia either in-game or through our website with any questions or email us at requiembronzebeard@gmail.com. Feel free to contact any member online and you'll be directed to one of us.

-Galandre
Recruitment Officer
[A] Requiem - Bronzebeard
Reply Quote
20 Human Mage
Reply Quote
20 Human Mage
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]