LF People to Be in WOW Video

90 Human Warlock
Hey, I'm Chatmay. I have been making WOW videos for the past year.
I am currently trying a new idea of combining some game footage with RL footage. I already have the rights to use a song by the band Pompaloose.

The Premise: That raid everyone has experienced at least once where it takes forever to form and/or breaks every other minute for whatever reason.

The Idea: I would give each person involved who has a video camera or even a webcam (I think you can record that right?) a lyric assignment and some filming suggestions/ideas...(the song is about being late). You would film your part and any other needed scenes then email me the footage to edit. You would obviously need someone to film you unless you have a tripod.
The video will also involve forming a cross-realm raid with everyone to shoot a few scenes in WOW. (ventrilo required)

If you are interested in being in this video, please send me your contact info (toon name, email, AND either battletag or Real ID) to:
theeastkingdom@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
who is ur main???
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/17/2012 03:03 PMPosted by Blazein
who is ur main???

This technically is my main. I leveled an alt first in MOP for raiding purposes.

And you are?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
thats my sec main and im a boss lol.....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]